Agnostic.com

51 2

Do your socks match? Always?

CallMeDave 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wear boots. It doesn't matter.

I seldom wear socks at all so matching isn't a problem.

They always match when I buy them, after that all bets are off & idc. 3😀

be free

Yup but the grand-kids do not. It irritates my nearly OCD brain so much that I bought them new socks all the same color.

Of course.

Rented a room out to two 20'ish girls and the fad was to wear mismatched socks.

Mostly. I tend to buy black socks so even if they don't they're close.

I have went out the door with mismatched running shoes though.

Rarely. My life is complicated enough to worry about matching socks.

God like monsters often make a matching sock disappear. Is my only explanation

The only useful thing my first boss ever taught me (other than the warning signs of someone who doesn't know how to run a business): Buy lots of pairs of identical socks, then you'll never struggle to find a pair.

It works pretty well with white socks. Darker colours will fade depending on how many times they've been washed, and can end up colour mismatched over time. But broadly speaking, it's a good strategy.

I think I've worn odd socks once in the last 5 years. I wasn't going anywhere other than out to the car, and two white sports socks, but with different logos, were all I had to hand.

My son (about to turn 13) has worn odd socks for years. As long as he's got a sock on each foot, he's happy.

Yes, and yes.

yes, i bought all identical black socks so they always match and it doesn't even matter if I through one away.

Almost always, but then I only buy two colors. White sport socks, and black dress socks if I ever interview.

My socks almost never match honestly. Also, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Mark Hamil?

Most of the time.

Yes, but sometimes the stains don't.

Yes and almost.

Penny, Penny, Penny.

I have several that are in need of darning most are solid red so are hard to miss match I have kids being a single dad and tending to the kids I can tell you that their socks almost never match. Who has time so sort through socks when there are so many more important things to mind to.

<<<<< This girl never wears socks. They don't go with my flipflops 😉 And stockings go with high heels

Sacha Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

Not sure about always. I have a bit of color blindness.

Yes. And funky or colorful knee-highs are my favorites to wear with long pants of any kind.

My daughter prefers unmatched socks.

Yes. I use odd socks for other things.

As soon as I put a spare to other uses, I'll find its match.

What are socks? Here in Thailand, where people commonly remove shoes at the door, I wear slip-on sandals.

But back when I wore socks, I tried to buy many pairs of the same color and style to make matching them easier.

I am not even sure if i have any socks....smart money says, if I do, they don't match!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.