Agnostic.com

8 0

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

Not just Thanksgiving day but the ensuing weekend as well?

• 9 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
UnpolishedGemini 4 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

february. i like when it gets to be february and the next "important" holiday is my birthday. that is my favorite part of thanksgiving.

g

Food coma aftermath

One of 5 paid days off.

Actually, leftovers......

Time off no doubt. Add food, booze and football, well you have yourself a party !!!!

January.

Honestly, since my brother died Thanksgiving is pretty hard for me. I used to love it, the parade, the food, the time with family, but now I just go through the motions for the kids. I usually work, but this year I have my son, so I'm cooking and cleaning and all that, but I would rather just lay in bed all day.

I'm sorry to hear Thanksgiving is a struggle for you. Truth be told, it is for me too. I lost my best friend during this time a few years back, and have other memories from Thanksgiving day and weekend that tend to bring me down. I do my best to distract myself, but that only goes so far. Getting to see my son definitely helps though. I hope you're able to enjoy your time with your family today and this weekend!

@UnpolishedGemini if i didn't have my kid today it would definitely be a drunk in the bed day. But, alas, mom's don't get to take drunk in the bed days.

@Minta79 some moms do it anyway..but not the good ones

Time with my son always means the world to me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.