How many times a day do you suddenly think to yourself "I'm happy"
A - never
B - very rarely
C - once a blue moon
D - occasionally
E - fairly often

ThomasLevi 6 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (51 - 52)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm fairly happy but when you get older you tend to get depression. People ask what you are depressed about. It should be obvious that you are slowly growing closer to a final destination so you are more limited as time goes by. No, I am not talking about a heaven or an afterlife. I tend to be attracted to younger women and I have already had 4 major relationships in my life. I does not appear there will be any more of them. This is depressing within itself.

@DenoPenno -- Odd, I've got you by six years and I don't feel any of that depression you're talking about. Perhaps you're not holding your mouth right?

D. doesn't usually last long before reality reasserts itself but can usually find a couple of things to smile about every day even if it is only a homegrown tomato or a beautiful moth.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 13, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.