Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Detroit pastor charged with killing transgender woman | News Hits

After the killing he went to work and called the police claiming someone tried to rob him.

DGJ0114 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What ever happened to the “do unto others” and “judge not” parts of this religion?

christians can be the craziest most violent people, you ever meet. not all of them of course. i know quiet a few that have real anger for gay, transgender esp. i always tell them id much rather send my daughter in the restroom with a trans then a priest. usually shuts them up. very sad story

What a sad story! That preacher should have learned what it means to care and nurture his own spirit, so that his demons, are not visited upon anyone else! A ‘real’ preacher does not kill others!

A real preacher kills compassion, intelligence, and real human spirits every Sunday morning.

@jondspen not all...I have found a few in my lifetime, that lifted people to their higher nature! Not, with dogma!

Nothing quite like the clergy,...

A modern Crusader.

godef Level 7 Dec 13, 2018

I say that in a negative sense.

Murder in the name of Jesus or God or whatever the religious call their invisible, imaginary guide is MURDER. No one has the right to be judge, jury, and executioner because someone else disturbs their views of how people should be.
For millenia, death has been meted out in the name of one deity or another. It is NEVER justified.
Barbaric, archaic beliefs have no place in this country. It's bad enough that this type of thing is commonplace elsewhere in the world. Put this asshole away.

Awful.

I don't agree or understand their lifestyle...but I served in the military to protect their right to chose it. Why in the fuck can't people just let other people live their lives in peace and freedom?!?!?

I have never ‘served,’ and I believe we should walk a mile in another’s shoes, before judging and killing anyone cannot be the answer to a question.

No matter what you are, no matter how you look or how you dress, etc, No one has the right to kill you, especially NOT in the name of God/religion, etc.
The hypocrisy of religion surmounts all, others in my opinion.

Well couldn’t let his secret get out

This is so sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:243552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.