Agnostic.com

41 15

What would you never pay for?

As for me, I'm thinking Cable. I haven't had it since living on my own.

What would you never pay for?

silvereyes 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Things that fit in my purse. LOL

Hahaha

That made me grin. ?

@IAMGROOT I don't know did it?

@SonderOpia, question mark was a typo. Definitely made me grin. ?

@SonderOpia, Is this one of those, "My doctor told me I'm a kleptomaniac, so I asked him what I could take for it," kinds of references? 🙂

@Meep70 epic

Trump memorabilia. Not even his glued on hair. Hell, I wouldn't take it for free.... Wait, there is one thing of his I would pay for: his impeachment documents.

@silvereyes and nor does he have 7 f-ing dollars in the bank. I think his billions are as phoney as his hair.

@silvereyes neither does he!

I might pay for one bit of memorabilia - his heart, freshly ripped from his chest.

@Jnei well he only looks like Dracula from some angles. The blood sucker aspect is about right, reading about his so called business skills sucking the life out of people.

Sex. Legalised prostitution as in marriage or common prostitution. I think prostitution should be made legal and decriminalised.

That's right..contrary to popular opinion, those intrepid ladies are putting up with, and satisfying, a plethora of pervy behavior and weird fantasies that would make most wives run for their lives. Most women can't begin to imagine the depth of most men's lust and capacity for crude behavior.

@birdingnut Diversity not just cultural?

Sex 😉

That's the first thing I thought of.

@silvereyes Definitely.

@MyLiege Oh yea, we pay for it, we just don't realize it.

@silvereyes WE pay for it, we just don't realize it.

Jumping on this bandwagon for sure. 🙂

@Shawappa44820 It might be less painful if we pulled our wallet out and pay for it before the relationship start and get told what we are getting in writing upfront.

I agree. I would not get any enjoyment out of someone who was just working and did not care for me.

Ah, beat me to it LOl

I only opened this topic to see how many people answered "sex"

I've never voluntarily paid for bottled water. I've done it when I had no other choice, but otherwise no.

I always thought it was stupid to pay for water. and then I drink my cities water. Now I pay for bottled water. The water here is that gross.

@SonderOpia I've been lucky to have lived in places with good city water so I had that option. If I lived in Flint Michigan I'd surely be drinking bottled water. I'd also be looking for somewhere else to live if I could.

I agree about not paying for water. When I went to Hot Springs, Arkansas I had a trunk full of empty gallon jugs. When I left Hot Springs they were all full. It is free.

Yeah, cable seems like a waste for me. I have Netflix, and that's plenty. I'm sure I could subsist on the free (ad-sponsored) content online, too, which I used to do, but it's nice having Netflix.

I won't pay for premium gas, either. It seems like a waste of money.

I didn't think I'd ever pay to have a headlight bulb replaced, until I couldn't manage to figure out how to get the socket free on my previous car. It turns out there was a clip that held it in place, and I could barely fit my hand in to reach it. So, I had to have my mechanic do it and show me how it worked.

In addition, I would never pay for sex. Hell, I won't even travel for it. Ha!

all my sins.

I'm with you on that one!

Religion.

Opinions. For some reason they are freely offered and almost never in short supply.

Love!

Damn! Thats a tough question Silvereyes. I can think of a dozen things. I'm going to keep it simple. A CHEVY TRUCK! I'M SO tired of that stupid commercial on the Olympics. I don't care about a J.D.Powel award for that truck. I'm a dodge truck kind of guy with my Cummins engine. Then I would pick a Ford truck. Not a Chevy truck.

you're Cummins will be around long after that Chevy is dead!

I won't pay for religion. Whether it's the weekly donations or anyother method they use.

I'd never pay a breeder for a dog or cat. Too many great dogs and cats at the local shelters.

A soul. I know I'd be being ripped off.

Sex is probably the first thing that came to mind, but I guess, never say never. I don't like people touching me, have never had a massage to you can imagine how i would feel t the thought of intimate contact with a stranger. I won't even go to a hair dresser.com/barber
I am against paying for most thing that are served online, I would never do pay television, I believe "information wants to be free" so would not pay for news, besides, I get more info from other places long before the news media picks up on it.

Yes, sex though I love it and admire prostitutes but I really have the need to be at least liked and attractive to my lover. any of that bullshit plastic surgery just for looks only. any god/religious bullshit.

I agree with most of the comments already here. Cable, sex, and oxygen are my top three.

At four months old, my son contracted a respiratory infection. I paid for oxygen.

Yep I have to pay for oxygen now.

@JimG I would pay for anything my child needed! I hope you're son is better now!

I was going to say money, but I pay for that with time. I was going to say TV, because I have an antenna, but that costs time too. I would pay for air if I needed it. So what is truly free? Good question!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Same. I have a few acquaintances (all male) who have done - the very idea is simply unimaginable to me.

A house.

@silvereyes I get them for free. Now I give them away.

Lucky you!

i'll have one! mememe! @Anonbene

@silvereyes
Think of going to a crash course trades school for a few months and for graduation you keep the house.

The list would be too long to post, take too much time to type.

I would never pay for a prostitute. Lol
Too many free rides XD

Water - especially plastic-bottled water.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.