Agnostic.com

34 6

Personality Test

RedVines or Twizzlers? 🙂

LilAtheistLady 7 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

False dichotomy.

Dark Chocolate.

Verified.

Neither...if it isn't chocolate it isn't candy. Both are like eating plastic.

Twizzlers!

twizzlers, but ONLY the strawberry ones. The cherry ones are like chewing cough medicine

Twizzlers. 🙂 Please. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 18, 2018

What are red vines? I know twizzlers but prefer black licorice.

(me too!)

What the f*** is a Twizzler?

Licorice..

@Charlene Thx, and redvines?

@ipdg77 long thin shoestrings of bland red food color yuck

Yes.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 18, 2018

Black Licorice, salt water taffy, jelly beans

Well, you simply can not even compare those two. It is like saying do you want a juicy ripe red apple fresh off the tree (Twizzler) or a plastic Pear (RedVine).

Starburst!

Black Twizzlers for me..

I prefer the flavor of Twizzlers but the texture of Red Vines. I'm really not big on either, though.

both

neither

I like real black licorice, none of that red stuff. And I don't know what Twizzlers are.

Red Vines

Too Old for Candy.

Neither.

Red Vines for sure.

Both are gross.....????

If we're being honest, they don't have RedVines over where I'm located at. So logically I'd have to say Twizzlers. I'd be open to trying RedVines sometime though.

Shows how old I am, I don't even know what Twizzlers are. And I only eat Red Vines out of desperation.

In a pinch, both. Twizzlers are better, Red Vines invoke good memories. I prefer soft Oz style licorice.

Twizzlers, only because I've never had Red Vines.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.