Agnostic.com

53 5

What is the worst place someone could ask you on a date?

What are some of the worst places you can imagine being asked on a date...? Bonus: if the person was really attractive, would you still go? lol.

silvereyes 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I've picked up a Republican girl from a trailer park to attend a party at her church before, and she wasn't even that attractive. Soooo... I'm going to go with "A cannibal barbecue." And "Maybe; I'm weak like that."

Any family or religious event

A Justin 'F***ing' Beiber concert

A waste dump. Or a mortuary.

Rufus Level 2 Feb 25, 2018

I'm not sure about the worst possible. The worst that actually happened was a guy on PoF who wanted me to park my car at his place, get in his car, and we'd both go to McDonalds. The drive-thru, of course.

I eventually managed to get him to agree to a meet in Starbucks in a local shopping centre (I'm a sucker for giving people the benefit of the doubt.) He turned out to have no social skills whatsoever, and the perfect knack for saying the wrong things. I think the best line that came out of him (after I'd shaved my legs, put effort into makeup, and worn one of my favourite dresses) "I don't care that you're a man in a dress. I'll go with anyone, me."

Oh, and "You have a nice car." No compliments for me, personally, but he did like what I was driving.

Mine was a group date. I had no idea of what that was. I didn't get to sit next to the girl who asked me and we rode in different cars to the movie theater. She asked me again the next week and I went and sat next to a different girl and didn't say two words to the girl who asked me to go??? Then she asked me a third time and I said 'No Way'! That was just plain 'ole weird for this farm boy.

R U the person who pissed me off? I have been trying to locate you?

Probably in a bathroom. Like if I was asked out while she was pitching a loaf, that would be gross. Then again, a wise man once told me that you don't know you really love someone until you've witnessed them poop and have decided upon witnessing it that you still have the same feelings for them. So maybe it's a test lol.

Well, I'd probably give almost anything a try, as long as it is legal.

If any sort of religion is involved.... I'd want to, I'd hate to pass up being asked on an actual date, but I don't think I could stomach it! I would explain my beliefs and look for something as an alternate though

I really love your mind! the worst place would be a Kingdom Hall (JW's) Maybe worse than that would be Buck house (Buckingham Palace)

A Labour Party conference. I'd have to pay more than my date because I'm a man, and the Labour party has gone to absolute shit.

I mean, the obvious answer is church, but no. I'm gonna dredge up a memory from my past and say... the pencil museum. If ever there was a mind-numbingly boring experience, it's taking a tour of the pencil museum.

Its what we were going for that's the important part to me.

Prison volunteering... Church... Childcare... anything loud. To thine own self be true, nope.

Can I tell you, about Jesus?

Had three Christian girlfriends in a row, dumped me, because I couldn't be saved

Church.

funeral, depends whos funeral it was 😉

A Baptism.

A male stripper club.

An airliner as it's falling from the sky. "Oh, NOW you feel brave enough to ask me out?"

Tea Party, Republican Party, KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Sex Club (Free Love, whatever) meeting. Any church service, even Unitarian-Universalist. Would I still go if she was really attractive? No.

Peter's Pickle Palace. I hate pickles.
Church
A Rap concert.
A Republican Convention.

Was asked to go with a young lady to the Statue of Liberty. It was pouring rain and sleet and the Statue was closed for something like repairs. I tried to be polite and said it was too bad it was closed. She said she knew it was closed but wanted to see it for first time.
I've never been back.

At your wedding.

Kyle Level 4 Feb 22, 2018

Agnostic.com

At a trailer park, and no.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.