Agnostic.com

53 5

What is the worst place someone could ask you on a date?

What are some of the worst places you can imagine being asked on a date...? Bonus: if the person was really attractive, would you still go? lol.

silvereyes 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Church just because... unless is 23rd of September in Puerto Rico, in the town of Lares and you break into a church to have sex with a stranger fellow revolutionary. church won't attract me. The date is important because is the date of the "Lares Uprising" against the spanish and having sex in the church was like a "rite of passage" to any fellow Communist in the island.

NASCAR race.

I realized I misunderstood the question after reading responses. I thought you were asking "Where is the worst place someone could ask you out on a date. Answer: the bathroom stall next to mine. (Women have been known to talk in the bathroom.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.