Agnostic.com

72 17

Spring is coming! What do you most look forward to?

I'm ready for the spring. I want to plant a tree in my yard. I'm waiting for these icy roads to let up. What are you most looking forward to in the spring?

silvereyes 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

72 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Going home and spending time with my motorcycle

Shaving my legs and wearing shorts..

Lots of colors and work parties on lots of other islands. And way too much garden work.

We have weird grass here. It is dormant in the summer and turns yellow. Winter is green but not growing. Spring it grows a lot. @silvereyes

@silvereyes Our grass is bright green. Most people don't know that this area is considered a drought area for 6 months in the summer. When there is a water shortage it is unlawful for people to water their lawns. Believe it or not there are services that will spray your yellow lawn with a green plant-based dye. One sees that in the Seattle area.

Warmth 🙂

Taking this out for a ride!!!!

I love bikes..

Sailing and driving.

Finishing my survival adventure and hitch hiking those last 4 states I haven't thumbed through

No longer having to feed the cattle.

I'm looking forward to June, because that's when spring will probably show up here.

More daylight!

This.

Time on my bicycle.

Hiking!

CHICKENS!

How crazy people get up here to have work done on their houses!!

I plant a different flower arrangement in my front yard every year. Sometimes I use color other times the different types of flower sometimes it may be how dense the flowers are. However every year is different.

I have twelve flowers that are all different colors of red and white.

I'm looking forward to all the walking I'll be doing.

Working on the farm.

jeffy Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

Riding my bike as much as humanly possible!

Green! I love the color of leaves when the sun hits them just right. And more daylight. I am much more active in warm weather, so I'm also looking forward to hikes and kayaking, and hopefully at least one concert on the lake. Oh! And crickets chirping at night. 🙂

Boobs !!!!

@silvereyes they are more n show that n the spring/summer

@silvereyes if you got it flaunt it !!!!

FISHING comfortably while enjoying the warming nature puzzle and not spending much time inside- getting back to the wild feels good every spring!!

I couldn't possibly pinpoint just one thing, but I do have a couple things I can list. My flower beds, longer and warmer days, opening windows.

Honestly, the first thing is leaving work while the sun is up.
I work 12 hour shifts. All winter long I go to work before sunrise and leave after sunset. I'd just like to go for a walk in the woods in the evening without risking broken ankles.

JimG Level 8 Feb 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.