Agnostic.com

72 17

Spring is coming! What do you most look forward to?

I'm ready for the spring. I want to plant a tree in my yard. I'm waiting for these icy roads to let up. What are you most looking forward to in the spring?

silvereyes 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

72 comments (51 - 72)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Springs (with all the ice melted away)!

godef Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Soft wind

Autumn.
Two reasons,

1. we are heading into Autumn here
  2. Autumn is my fave season, followed by winter then spring, summer was my fave when younger.

Being naked outside.

@silvereyes No sadly I am not so being naked outside is even more of a treat.

Taking my granddaughter fishing on the canoe.

Everything coming alive including myself.

what - in the heat of summer - are you talking about? i am sooooo looking forward to the cooler days soonish, when i can roll the shade cloth over my deck back under the eaves, when nights are cool & crisp again, when i don't break into a sweat by simply being!

spring is the time for birds & bees... i love that. & then it gets too hot again.

yes, @silvereyes, perfect for me.

Not freezing my ass off at work.

Planting gardens! flowers! trees! shrubs!

Not sure yet. Getting out and enjoying the nice weather is a biggest thing. With Texas though, we have mild weather most of the time.

Spring and summer absolutely suck.

Women in short skirts and high heels. Duh.

Being warm enough to stop wearing clothes again. More or less, Late March to early October.
Yard work, Bleh, don't remind me! lol

Hiking and Camping,

The way women dress their bodies (or not).

Just being outside. Smelling fresh cut grass. Listening to the birds sing. Enjoying the tulips and iris and lillies that bloom here. My city is beautiful in the spring!

I enjoy seeing the slow yet gradual budding of all the seasonal flora. Spring reminds me of the inherent impermanence of all things, particularly the weather I love. I savor it but don't cling to it.

My sandals...

Getting out in the garden, beachcombing, spring tides are great for driftwood - what sort of tree do you think you might like? I was overwhelmed by those giant sequoias but I guess they are small when they are young.

I love the daffodils and snowdrops in my garden flowering even before spring officially arrives.

Spring is already almost over here. My a/c has been on all week.

I don't think I will be around for the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. Like the Statue of Liberty it is a gift from a foreign nation. City of Tokyo gave DC in 1912 3,000 Cherry trees. One of the unique moments with a lot of events the city offers every year. And then again, I got the wardrobe Ready so...

@silvereyes It is pure natural beauty once a year.

Not freezing my ass off at 0400.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.