Agnostic.com

36 4

Which religion in your opinion is the worst? Islam or Christianity?

I think both are just as equally as bad as the other.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they're both terrible.

Me too.

Both have had their share of murderous campaigns in the name of someone’s holy proclamation.

Yes.

All of the fundamentalist religions are awful. The non-fundamentalist versions of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are silly but generally innocuous.

Agreed.

Horrible- both of them. All about subjugation of women, and freaky control, control, control.

Yes, control. It's one of the worst parts of religion.

Agreed.

that's a tie as far as I'm concerned

Yep.

Not a fair comparison. Christian extremist have so much more control over the world's wealth that their extremists seem more panacondaeaceful than the Islamists. Take away the world's largest military and you might see them strapping bombs to their chest, too.

All of them..

Yes. I think so too.

They are equally bad. Just like the rest of them.

The abrahamaaic religions are all just sects of the same religion, and they are all equally drenched in blood and misogyny.

Yes.

@Sarahroo29 Or as some have pointed out, Christianity is a Jewish heresy, Islam is a Christian heresy. Although true believers of any can take great umbrage at this characterization.

Islam. If I had to pick a worse. Its still where Christianity was 600 years ago.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.