Agnostic.com

23 3

So Putin wants to blow up Florida

Is this just a nuclear pissing contest or should we be worried?

Willaminathecat 4 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I mean he is a super villain it's kinda what they do

Every one wants to blow up Florida.

I'm waiting for it to sink beneath the waves.

Honestly we should be worried but at the same time not? I mean, there's literally nothing we can do to stop the pissing contest. That contest will eventually lead to our destruction. But we can't change it. At least not until the next election cycle (if we make it)

Well, we wouldn't be in this position if the minority-elected one had kept his end of the bargain to drop sanctions if Russia meddled in election. He passed the first set of sanctions but you'll notice he hasn't followed through on sanctioning countries who continue to deal with Russia, which the first set threatened. It's as if everyone has forgotten he fails to punish Russia. The president doesn't have the power drumpf thought he'd have and failed to live up to his end of the bargains, so its no wonder Russia is flexing muscles. Putin is pushing buttons hoping drmpf will retaliate (first strike). This quien es mas macho is exactly why nuclear weapons should be banned world-wide. Or put a post-menopausal woman in office!!!

After the election who didn't?

It's a pissing contest it's been going for decades. If these assklowns were so inclined to push the button they'd have done it long ago. It's all to see who's got the biggest ego.

I didn't hear about this...the cuban missile crisis 2: the revenge?

Boy, between rising ocean levels and angry Russians we're kind of SOL down here.

I think he is just messign with Trump's mind. It's nto hard to do.

Who'd win? Short-assed Putin or tiny-handed Trump. Putin, I suppose. He's got combat experience. The best Trump can hope for, is that Putin would develop heel spurs. Trump has experience in dealing with them.

no he just wants the power like every human race has always wanted.

This is an article about it. Much worse than just destroying Florida...as if that isn't enough. Though, no offense to Florida, Disney World is awful...hehe

Putin and Trump are just in a dick measuring contest. Hope they have a micrometer.

Someone save Harry Potter world

Remember, re-election of the incumbent is more likely if we are at war...... some will do anything to be re-elected......

i think you hit the nail on the head there fearlas

It's inevitable that our dimwitted, narcissist in chief that someone will be attacking us....I hope our end is quick and painless.

Was this reported somewhere? More Murdock fabrication perhaps. Without an url ...

Few people cite on this site.

NBC network news reported it, showed Putin's propaganda video with ICBMs heading for mar a lago

Not many outside of America believe anything other than self made paranoia is widespread with the U.S.

If Putin blows up Florida, we should begin to worry.

Well, in my opinion where is the problem since Americans seem bent upon wiping each other out with all of these Mass Shootings anyway then why not simply let someone else do the whole job for you, get it over and done with in one fell swoop?

Whoa, wait......what the hell did I miss?

You missed a great cartoon of nukes heading for Florida....

@SkotlandSkye I actually saw that on the news. I didn't see it all the way to see where they landed. I thought maybe Putin came out and said something about nuking Florida.

Well, there are less russian immigrants there than in DC, Boston, NYC.

Yeah cruising I-drive or hitting up Church Street Station just isn't the same anymore. Orlando sucks now. May as well just blow it all up. Florida's gonna be gone soon anyway. Maybe if we gave it to Cuba?

Your tourist card has been revoked. You're not tan enough anyway and it's getting close to summer. Don't want you to burn.

Hey how are you?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.