Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Here are the Democrats who have said they're running for president

Just in case you need a running list, here it is! CNN compiled it for you in one place...and it's FREE. (Unlike WaPo's, I know.) So no worries, right? Unless you're a staunch Republican, but then if you're THAT, you already KNOW who your candidate is going to be in 2020, unless he keels over from too many hamberders or a twitter-induced coronary......

BookDeath 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your link doesn't work, but we probably already know the list somewhat.

Not that it will make any difference, you could put a chimp in the White House and nothing would change, we would still be all over the world with our military coup and war-for-profit machine, still have an infrastructure going to hell in a handbasket, and people think that who occupies a big white house in Washington is going to change that. Foooeeeyyyyy, that is a joke, and the joke is on the people who keep thinking it, despite historically repeated and continuous proof to the contrary.

THHA Level 7 Mar 18, 2019

Link has 404 error.... Just sayin'...

I am not a praying man.... But I do look up to the sky at times and wish with all my might that the Cheeto suffers a horribly painful and deadly myocardial infarction.

BTW... Flake may challenge Cheeto.

As long as the Dems don't get cut-throat... They may pull off the election!

Right now there are just tooooo many running.

It is how democrats hammer out a consensus. After all, they're far more diverse than the GOP. I'm glad they're getting an early start. They'll need it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:312993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.