Agnostic.com

40 2

What's the most "sinful" thing you've ever done?

No judgment allowed!

Now I'm not proud of this, but when I was in a particularly wild and confusing phase a few years ago, I joined Ashley Madison and actually ended up hooking up with a married man.

What have you done that would usher you straight to Hell?

NicThePoet 7 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never committed a 'sin' though I have many fun 'wrong' things.

Nothing I would ever confess to on the internet.

I think you win!

I Once ate pizza with pineapple on it .

You win.

Demon! Exusamus te omnis incursio infernalis

Demon! Exusamus te omnis incursio infernalis

You monster!

@resserts i like hawaian pizza.......

@AnneWimsey I'm going to ignore that you said that. 😛

@resserts ignore the Hawaiian pizza, more for me! Lol!

Topping of choice for us true heathens! It's the only condiment needed for a proper Jamaican Jerk Burger.

I had a conversation with a stranger on the London Underground. As any British person will tell you, that's about the most shocking, sinful thing it's possible to do in Britain.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

How do you sleep at night?

@EricTrommater I didn't for the first couple of years afterwards because I was too afraid the Queen's personal Gestapo were going to smash my door down and drag me away at any moment.

How did you survive???

So it was you!!! You are a cad, sir. 😉

I used to sleep with a Republican woman...she probably would list sleeping with me as her greatest sin as well, though.

I ate shrimp and later had sex with a girl who was not my wife. (Single, not married)

Well, since sin is a reltgous concept, I guess nothing. There are certainly things I wished I had done differently but we are who we are now because of our past experiences. We learn, we grow, we change---worring about sin is a fruitless, self damaging exercise. Learn by the mistakes and move on

Sinful? By technicality, denounce the holy spirit?
Societally? Spent almost 8 years in lock up.
Humanely? Beat people up

Are you available? Because I have an ex-husband who keeps sending the alimony checks late..........

The only unforgivable sin is to denounce and reject the holy spirit, and I have done that.

WickNick,

I hope the Ash Mad hookup was good for you. (no sarcasm intended)

As a former Catholic, I'd say rejecting the concept of god is the lowest thing possible.

After that ... having sex with and falling with another man's wife, while I myself ws married; or
Anonymous gay sex.

Take your pick.

Picked up some sticks on the Sabbath

....did you know if you type lmao with an exclamation point it capitalizes every letter? I am annoyed. I very rarely use lmao, and would never capitalize the whole word. Sigh. Well, here's a lol! instead.

Pleasuring myself on work time.

Well, so long as you weren't doing it just out in the open (or almost open like a cubicle or unlocked door) cuz thats just kinda gross imo...hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, if we are to allow those who buy into the concept of sin to set the rules then yeah, probably lots of things; various sexual activities, when I was a teen, a girl friend terminated her pregnancy, alcohol & moderate drug experimentation

Hmm. I did once have sex (ok, it was more than once!) with someone I knew to be married. I wasn't married back then though, so it could have been even more sinful!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 2, 2018

Hm, not sure if it's more or not. Subjective, really.

I was at work one day and angrily yelled "Jesus CHRIST in a 3 way... WITH MOM AND DAD!" Reactions were mixed.

Ha! I'm going to use that.

An orgy or saying that I think Satan is a good guy or sex in a church hm which one

Oh and joining a gang

@Mikecook1985 I don't really know how to explain it it was both exciting yet underwhelming at the same time

Sex on the church alter, in the nursery and in the parking lot. I had keys because I did custodial work. Always at night during the week btw. Lmao. I respect your courage to admit to it.

I once walked on the left side of the sidewalk.

You beast!

Straight blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. (Freedom of speech)

Accepted being Transgender...cuz gaaawd.

About 20 years ago, I ate a chicken salad sandwich on a Friday during Lent. shame

Well, I am not proud of this at all and have had a lot of self-loathing that I had to grow out of from this, but I used to torture cats. I was bullied as a child because my parents had so many cats and I would smell like cat urine at school. So I would throw them around, soak them in water, stuff like that. It was like an addiction. It.. Really pains me to even acknowledge that I ever did stuff like that as a kid. I know I have to because its always apart of me and I have to take responsibility for what I've done. Im just thankful I didnt become something more.

Thanks for being brave enough to share that. Though fucked up, I can understand why. I actually used to chase one of my cats around the house when I was young...she was very much a scaredy-cat and I think it must have frustrated me, plus I loved running and I imagine there was some sort of prey drive being activated lol. It's not somethibg I like to talk about either cuz I love animals so much amd I'm really good with them. I think she helped me with that...we mostly reconciled before she died <3

I summoned the dark spirits and also had unpure thoughts about sister Theresa - my 6th grade teacher at the Catholic School I attended.

I wanna hear about this summoning of dark spirits o:

@Neraven well...It was one of those nights when I was looking back on my past...drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and thinking of all the injustices life had bestowed upon me..so I got out the candles and incense and turned down the lights....and began summoning them with a mantra I heard on some Disney World Halloween special....After that I kind of blacked out and don't remember what happened... Anyway, the next day when I woke up in a pool of my own urine and vomit...well I thought how silly it was and thought it didn't work. However, a few months later Trump was elected POTUS and all the Christian Evangelicals were praising him. At that point I knew I had done something terrible😟

Nothing really comes to mind..I need more excitement in life!

Sin is in, so let the fun begin. I have had 'affairs' with people who are in relationships, but each time was a physically abusive relationship and I was the transition. The bad ones, well, I was an active marine who worked for a living, so got those covered. The venials, "what are you sinning for?" "what have you got?" Oh, I just remembered a good one...had sex in a church...threatened a priest who was using a bullhorn on people going to a medical clinic. Those are the two I enjoyed. So Mortal sins, maybe?

I wear thong panties and enjoy them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.