Agnostic.com

40 2

What's the most "sinful" thing you've ever done?

No judgment allowed!

Now I'm not proud of this, but when I was in a particularly wild and confusing phase a few years ago, I joined Ashley Madison and actually ended up hooking up with a married man.

What have you done that would usher you straight to Hell?

NicThePoet 7 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never committed a 'sin' though I have many fun 'wrong' things.

After a month in Thailand, it's impossable to pick just one.

pissed on the taps in a church

In fourth grade, I tried to lift up the bottom of the nun's habit while she was facing the other way. She felt the tug and drop kicked me into the hallway. (at least I wasn't kicked all the way to the curb).

I was a juvenile delinquent growing up. I stole a lot and committed acts of vandalism. This went on from like 1973 until about 1981. Then when I started college at OU in 83 we stole all the baby Jesus' (Jesii?) from nativity scenes all over Norman, OK and left them in the hall at walker 8E dorm on OU campus. We also pulled the fire alarm at Adams a couple of times and also I stole the big Sirloin Stockade cow from the one on Lindsey and dragged it behind the Delta tau Delta house. Oh, and we took the concrete hamburglar from the Lindsey McDonalds and left it in a girls room on Adams 9th floor. Thats all. Other than that I am just a stoner. Never even cheated on my wife.

Alas, I have remained pure and chaste. In fact, my halo can be seen from space. 😉

I have cheated on my ex... out of revenge because he cheated on me. That didn’t really fix the problems, and didn’t make me feel great about myself. And now my ex is married to a woman and has three kids. We were still living together when he got married. His wife likes me and likes to have me talk to the kids, but doesn’t know about our relationship, only that we were roommates when he got married.

As sin would be a measure of someone else's scale, I can have no answer. Were I to indulge the perspective it would have to be the sin that is said to be the one that cannot be forgiven.

When I was a teenager I used to steal money from the offering plate money bags that my stepfather would bring home from church on Sundays to deposit in the bank on Mondays. Same stepfather that whipped me severely from ten to the age of fifteen.

Seriously who asks a question like this and expects honest responses in public? Monogamy and the idea of sin comes from the religious patriarchy so it sounds like you’re still confused and on the wrong website.

I am only 64 and I still believe I can best myself on that "Sinful" contest so on my case... To Be Determined on a future date.

I have done things I am ashamed of, the worst to me would not be considered a sin by others.

Blimey! how long have you got?
I have a mild form of bi polar which on occaision has got me into all kinds of inappropriate situations but probably shouldnt own up to any on the interweb

What are your definitions of sin and most? XP

Since I reject the entire concept nothing but ihave done somethings iwish ihadn't

I'm an atheist, that's enough according to the Bible. "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.