Agnostic.com

39 13

Are you happy?

No one really asks anyone this. Are you truly happy?

BohoHeathen 8 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments (26 - 39)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its half and half with me , that's an accurate truth on this Question also. And for some reason tonight can't message people, this site can have annoying glitches

@BohoHeathen thanks for the Info , at least now I know its nothing I did lols

I am truly happy. Also high. Also listening to music on you tube. Also remembering the circumstances in my life connecting to the music. Why are you quoting guy who killed himslef?

@BohoHeathen Dear, in my life actions speak l;ouder than words.

True...are you happy??

Close enough, but then I have low expectations! 😁

No, Not truly. Yet I do not know the answer to what would make me so. I guess I'd be satisfied with just being secure.

Seems to me that the state of mind "being happy" is a choice. When I awake in the mornings, I say "hello ".......If I hear me, ...I'm a happy sob......today...I'm happy........,and thanks for careing

That’s the goal. Right now I’m working on being satisfied.

Nope. But I'm aware of it and trying to get there. I know all I need is time and effort.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. About some things yes, about others, no. So it goes.

After giving it a bit of thought I'm just going to go with "yes"👍

He is right.
I am happy but want to be happier.

He is right.
I am happy but want to be happier.

Nope. I'm not happy

Dfox Level 4 Apr 16, 2019

I've known people to ask that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.