Agnostic.com

43 6

Have you ever pissed off your neighbors from being too loud?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, probably more than once. My kid threatened me one time, he said "if the cops come I'm telling them it's you." It was during the day though. I had a bad ass stereo back then. When my kids were fairly young I could keep them outside with the stereo but we didn't have close neighbors back then.

No, I am a person who respects the rights of his neighbors to not be disturbed by an inconsideration by me.

.yes a few times

Back in the days when I was younger and had an apartment. My neighbors hated my stereo speakers.

Of course not. I hate noise

Tetla Level 2 Mar 8, 2018

Lately, no, but in the last 12 years, yes. These days I tend to be more quiet and I drink less most of the time.

No, but I have been one who was irritated, and I have a high tolerance level.

Nope.

Not ever.

As if anyone would think I would fire up the drag bike to check everything is OK after each rebuild.......

😉

No, but I’ve been the neighbor that was pissed off. My old dorm mate would play games late into the night. But he would get frustrated and start yelling and slapping his desk. I would wake up at 0200 to knock on the wall to tell him to quiet down.

Nope. If I think I'm being too loud. I tell them that if i'm being loud let me know.

No directly...but through laud music. My former neighbor worked late and each morning (arrived home about 2AM) he made all possible noises.........so around 9 AM -when he was sleeping- I played rap music as laud as possible. LOL

He moved out three months later.

ERM, yes, lots of times when I was younger. I remember one particular party with giant sumo suits and pugel sticks, a set of decks, a pair of huge warfdales and the majority of the street. At six in the morning the party dwindled and by nine am there was bodies all over the garden flat out, one draped over the bonnet of my car but what do you expect when your friend, a sniper in the British army, comes back from Afghanistan with shrapnel scars all over his back but refused to come home and saw it out to the end. She was invited, miserable bugger.

AdieG Level 4 Mar 8, 2018

No one knows I even live in the neighborhood but I have complained at times but do not believe I pissed anyone off and they complied.

Yes, but I was young and inconsiderate. We got a letter and the, 'after parties' stopped. Now I'm usually amused when young people do a similar thing and have ear plugs in my bedside cabinet 😉

P.S. any particular reason you're asking?

I honestly don't know probably, but I do know I have a neighbor who does get way too loud with his misic, its not the fact of level of sound he tends to play the same old songs over and over again , redundancy like that gets on my nerves

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.