Agnostic.com

64 15

Have you ever been annoyed by just the sight or voice of a person?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

64 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, Trump, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, and Newt Gingrich all do that to me.

Big DITTO there!

Trump. I have always loathed him. Arrogant and ignorant.

The last guy i went out with. And of course the current president.

Just the dumb Trump. I literally hate hearing his voice or seeing his face.

Lol can’t stand him!!!

Grown women who speak in little girl voice, or intentionally hiss their ss's trying to be cute/sexy. Any adult whose voice is 1/2 whine.
It is nails on chalkboard.

And when they tilt their heads to give a cutesy look out of the side of their eyes. Best given up when you turn ten.

There is a guy in Washington, masquerading as the president, the sound of his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Don't want to see or hear...
Kathie Lee Gifford
Rush Limbaugh
Dick Cheney
Sean Hannity
Sarah H. Sanders
Shirley Temple
Trump
and number 1...SARAH PALIN!
There are several more, but I have the munchies.

Donald Trump

it is all I can do to listen to trump for more than 20 seconds

I can't listen or look at him either. I quit watching news just so I wouldn't have to see him.

@germangirl90439 , me four. If there's a clip with him I mute the tv until he shuts his ignorant mouth.

I have almost stopped watching the news because I cannot stand Trump

Me too

Yes! The SQUATTER living in the WH.

Yeah, trump obviously is the king of both a face made for radio and a voice made for the deaf. Also my dad is a mumbling moron that can’t keep his pants up and irritates the shit out of me in both appearance and voice a lot of the time. People with thick Boston or cockney accents are usually hard to listen to. And quite a few entertainers are insufferable for one reason, the other or both. Nominees for worst voice: Fran drescher, worst face: Walton goggins (although he’s a brilliant actor and I love to hate him. Not sure his face annoys me per se and he’s not awful looking, just somethin about his face and roles that immediately makes you dislike him intensely) and finally worst personality: Justin Bieber just to name the first few that pop in my head.

Donald Trump- immediately turn off the radio when I hear his voice.

Bernadette Peters- her sharp, high voice hurts my ears.

Yes, there's this guy in the White House...

It's not the face but the voice. I just never know what's going to set it off. If there's someone talking very loudly in a room and I'm trying to talk to someone, I find I can't concentrate. I listen to the loudest voice in the room. This just happen when checking into a hotel and I was very tired. I couldn't focus on the desk clerk because the man next to me and the group behind me were extremely loud. It didn't help that my ears were plugged up from and cold and flying cross country. I felt sorry for the desk clerk because I asked her to repeat information.

I can relate

You mean aside from Drumpf?

Every time I see or hear the Fake President of the USA on TV or radio, I must turn it off to keep from barfing.

Yeah trump like fingernails on blackboard

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2019

Hell yes. Not just Trumptwat.
Certain northern accents grate on my nerves. So do people who let their mouths hang open. Whining tones. Ugh.

Trump fingers on blackboard

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2019

Agree trump.
Both the sight and voice make me sick.
Even reading his lies I can hear his asinine voice .

Yes and the first person to immediately come to mind is the most esteemed president of the us.

YES ...the great orange orangutan himself donny trump !!!

Don't malign orangutans, they are lovely animals with feelings.

YES! 45 makes me most annoyed and I do not want to hear him or listen to him. He's a liar and a conman.

Our POTUS.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.