Agnostic.com

26 17

LINK Televangelist: Jesus Was Vaccinated Against Flu So We Don’t Have To Be

I's a shame religious leaders can't be sued for things like this.

snytiger6 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evolution not working fast enough .

Hell! It's going backwards.

What the actual f***!!!

What? I am so glad I don't know who those people are...Jesus must not have been vaccinated against stupidity because she sure caught it...wow...

There is little one can do about other's ignorance and stupidity.

Influenza is the biggest killer in the world. When you assume your god will protect you it makes you ignorant. When you assume vaccinations are the cause of autism you are ignorant.

It remains to be seen which side is ignorant.

@think-beyond Believe what you want about autism. In a few days I'll be 73 and in my lifetime everyone got vaccinated. I still do. You would think there would have been an increase in autism. What about those who have it and were never vaccinated? That would be a good question. I'm not a fan of Jenny McCarthy and those who wrote the books she believes.

@think-beyond You comment troubles me because it's points to this fundamental belief, one I myself used to ascribe to--the scientific community across the board is lying to the public.

I didn't vaccinate my oldest child until she was four due to fears and nonsense spouted by the likes of Alex Jones and his ilk. Meanwhile, I put my child at risk while others raked in big dollars by advocating nonsense. I'm fortunate, so fortunate, my child is healthy today.

Vaccines are one of the modern scientific miracles of the 20th Century.

@ToolGuy That would seem to get vaccinations off the hook don't you think?

Flu could be the way forward - run it straight through southern baptist area.
The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history.

@Antidronefreeman The Spanish flu infected 500 million people and killed an estimated 20-50 million.

[history.com]

@Antidronefreeman read more of history

[virus.stanford.edu]

@Antidronefreeman if you believe that you have never seen anyone with influenza, as opposed to a heavy cold. .and bear in mind antibiotics did not arrive till well after 1918, but that would be superfluous for you. maybe take a look at the death records for 1918, wherever you are - see if that convinces you

@Cassiopeia Yes, more people died from that epidemic than died in all the battles of WWI.

And now they are going to add GLYPHOSATE to all vaccines. Why, I cannot fathom. Glyphosate is a known carcinogen. A bad, viral one. Loads of people are suing Monsanto and being awarded millions in damages by the courts due to lots of proof. If you get the flu and want a medical way to go, get TamiFlu. It works. I prefer holistic measures as prevention and treatment. The flu need not be so serious.

@Antidronefreeman You sound like the kinda guy who should get a tv show and sell your healing to the stupid.

It's shit like this that's why Christians don't understand how vaccinations work...

I read this when it first came out in 2018. It's still hard to believe people are that friggin' ignorant.

"At the end of her video, Copeland invited everyone to attend a free faith-healing seminar, apparently just in case they catch the flu after all."

No, this is so they (Copeland and company) can get their "donation" to their cause. After all, nothing they do is free.

Copeland and his family of religious fanatics are wealthy beyond compare!

They get and have the best medical treatment known to mankind!

So in his case his medical care is god(s) will!

LOL!

Reminds me of this claim:

And here's me thinking the Faithfools couldn't get any dumber and this one comes up and proves 100% wrong.

So delusional hurts my head

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2019

I'll bet this Gloria Copeland is so intelligent that she has her name and address tattooed on the inside of her eyelids just in case she can't find her way home from church.

These idiots make my head hurt.

What? God didn't account for this in creating man? WTF? It's actually a great way to get rid of the stupid.

What a lame-brain putz!

I am glad he set an example!!! 🙂

Well, he died for us so we don't have to. Oh, wait....

There needs to be a combo "laugh" and "angry" emoji. It would work with most Drumpf news.

These people who advocate such lunacy to line their pockets should be held legally liable for the consequences.

Stupid is as stupid does. F. Gump

I just woke up from a comma. Can anyone tell me what year is it?

The start of the Inquisition!

@of-the-mountain
That's tomorrow.

I think her assertion is that we don't need vaccinations because jebus is our vaccination and he will protect us.

Are you sure this isn't a Trump tweet?

Shouldn't it have actually been Noah? 🙂

Priceless!

zesty Level 7 May 29, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.