Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Trump says U.S. to impose 5 percent tariff on all Mexican imports beginning June 10 in dramatic escalation of border clash

If not complied with he said he will raise it to 25%. Guess who suffers the most? Avocadoes, peppers, tequila, etc will be affected.

IAJO163 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember how he bragged about negotiating a new trade deal with Mexico and Canada. So, now he is goign to break the deal he just negotiated?

I don't think he is really acting in good faith in his negotiations. I think he jus tlikes the idea of sticking to Mexicans. After forcing them into concessions in the trade deal , he is now trying to stick it to them again. Of course he never bothered to get the trade deal ratified throgh the congress, so I doubt he had any intention of keeping his word.

I think he just likes to inflict suffering.He derives joy out of inflicting harm to others. He likes beign as asshole, just because he can and has always gotten away with it.

The $1 stores are all going to become $10 stores!

It's already been announced.

It's all about his tiny dick.

It does seem to be a factor.......

Take note that his hands are too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.