Agnostic.com

27 8

LINK ‘Straight Pride’ organisers revealed to have links to far-right and white nationalist groups

Hardly a big surprise... I sort of suspected this all along.

snytiger6 9 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't believe this shit. The left-polers label anyone they don't like as "far-right."

JacarC Level 8 June 10, 2019

Bye Felicia!

Totally. They call anyone wearing Swastikas and throwing Nazi salutes and promoting genocide like they are “extremists,” when those people really want to be treated like they are moderates.

@A2Jennifer I'm generally not a fan of snark, as I prefer sarcasm instead. More old school and direct, but you nailed it here Jennifer! I'm sure their problem is only that they weren't hugged enough as kids.....NOT.

@A2Jennifer, @RavenCT That's the second time I've seen you refer to Felicia, so who is she?

Not that you will believe Newsweek or any other non-far right media source ...
[newsweek.com]

@altschmerz Thanks for the explanation, now I get the Felicia thing and how RavenCT is using it. I guess I'm old fashioned and stick with FU and the horse you rode in on", but then I don't like to change anything that fits and still works.....

Oh, Jacar, we are all aware of where your sympathies lie...try not to be so obvious about it, sweetie

@motrubl4u the most anti human are the left-polers clearly demonstrated by the behaviors of "antifa." Terrorists/ Anti-constitutional mob.

@motrubl4u Many of the photos are from the Obama "camps."

Also I bet the Flag is Beige - just sayin'....

nope. blue bottom,and pink top, bisecting diagonally from top left to bottom right with a yellow male (Mars) and female (Venus) alchemical symbol overlapping in the middle.

@Kafirah I'm claiming Immunity as an Ally.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:359051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.