Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Parents brawl at youth baseball game over young umpire's call

People can be such idiots. I just love how the lady starts commanding jesus to stop the fight - like that bloodthirsty fucker wouldn't sit back and enjoy the show

1of5 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I notice that Jesus didn't show up to stop the fight. Sorry, lady. Jesus wasn't stopping jack squat. He had a couple grand riding on that fight.

As a kid, I used to referee soccer matches. Fuck, some parents are awful. At 13 I had to tell a grown, hyper-aggressive guy to leave the field or I'd call off the match. At the end of the game, I had to head straight to the head referee and club secretary to basically get a bunch of them off my case. All because a clever goaly had caught the home team napping.

Years ago I managed a very small town Little League. One of my umpires had to call the sheriff's office on the crowd. They ended up clearing the stands to finish the game with nobody watching.

You're very correct. People can be idiots and such great examples for their children.
One thing that still bothers me is that a lot of them would claim that they were being good examples -- teaching their kids to be competitive. It's pretty pathetic sometimes.

RichCC Level 8 June 19, 2019

Isn't it nice to always need to compete with others? Makes us such good people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.