Agnostic.com

22 13

Is this dress too short?

While cutting off extra hem fabric, I accidentally cut into the dress underneath. Yikes! So, the dress is two inches shorter than usual.

My goal was to have the dress lightly follow my body lines without clinging anywhere.

Took these photos with the 10-second timer on my camera. A comedy of errors.

At 17, I started the Christmas cactus from two cuttings in Michigan. My longest relationship. 🙂

Such a thrill to briefly wear sandals! Back to the medical boot.

What do you think?

LiterateHiker 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being a leg and ass man l would say that's a big no. 🙂 Lookin' good. 😉

Show some legs, girl!

zesty Level 7 June 22, 2019

My longest "relationship" has been with a t-shirt I bought at a factory seconds store 40 years ago. Looks the same as when I bought it, it has never let me down, and I still love it. I think it is either magical or possessed.

That is really impressive If that is the real color and you ever wear it!

@MsAl It is the real color, very bright orange. It is like a silky synthetic with tiny holes. Feels cool against skin. I got it from Champions to workout in. It cost me $3.99 in 1978.

Love the dress, love the sandals, LOVE the cactus!

Carin Level 8 June 22, 2019

Too short? I dunno, it depends what you plan to do when you wear it. 😜

zeuser Level 9 June 22, 2019

If I still have legs like that when I'm your age (I have no plans to ever give up cycling, so I hope I will!) I'd wear it. 🙂

Jnei Level 8 June 22, 2019

If you feel happy with it carry on. Looks good to me. You have the legs for it.

No, it is a great length, not too short But yet it provides the ability to show off your lovely legs 🙂

djs64 Level 7 June 22, 2019

Looks Great... Could be shorter by another inch or two.. You've got the legs for it.

Seeing as you asked... I think it's perfect. 😉

It’s adorable, and the color really suits you. I love it!

@CarolinaGirl60

"My husband didn't even notice my new makeup!" women at work laughed the next morning.

We had our colors done together the previous evening. We were carefully made up, draped with fabric, and given color swatches for our skin types.

As a Winter, I can wear gem tones: blues, purple, black, navy, red and white. (No pastels, green, beige, orange or yellow.)

"Terry took me by the chin, tilting my face back-and-forth in the light," I said. "Oooh ... I love what they did with your eyes!" They laughed.

"That's an artist for you!" they said. Terry is an artist and art teacher.

You have a good eye. Thank you.

Looks fabulous! Not too short at all. Perfect!

@GreatNani

Thank you. Silly selfies:

Photo #1: Leaning forward and laughing.

Photo #2. "Whaddya think?" Honorary Italian.

I think you aced it. So many wonderful comments hard to do one with out the same words. Your an excellent seamstress and a perfect beautiful model for it. You can be very proud of your self 🤗

@RoyMillar

Thank you so much.

My goal was to make the dress lightly follow my body lines without clinging anywhere.

The dress looks very nice. You have the right shape to pull it off well.

What's with the 3rd pic though? Was someone in a red shirt taking the pics

Oh and I do love the cactus! My daughter inherited one from my mom a few years ago that isn't quite as big.

MsAl Level 8 June 22, 2019

@MsAl

Thank you. Another website glitch.

@Reignmond posted that picture in his reply below.

Oddly, it shows up when you click on my photos. This happened before.

@LiterateHiker Well that sounds weird!

not at all !

Not at all, you have fabulous legs!

dress looks great;you could wear a black plastic sack and look good

@ShadowAmicus

Thank you. It's my wide shoulders.

it's cute and you can get away with that length. i couldn't. so... not too short for you!

g

Just right....

Buddha Level 8 June 22, 2019

It looks great!!

Looks fine to me. But what do I know??! 🙈

No, very nice

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.