Agnostic.com

14 2

LINK Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible. Is that possible?

Proof-positive that The Resident's Cult has hit full stride. One question that is just begging to be asked relative to this article is whether @$$holes will demand their own book to ride shotgun with the book of their "lord and savior".

buckeyehoppy 4 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just for the bible!

zesty Level 7 July 12, 2019

ringy dingy ding
ringy dingy ding
ringy dingy wingbats
everywhere!

Why not, could do with a comedic interlude!

"Whosoever adds to these words, or changes them, is damned" ...so no worries!

Is it possible? Only to idiots like Adelson and Donald Trump. They make a special bible and then start their own group following.

It’ll be the first book in the Bible written in crayon. It’ll also come with badly drawn pictures that can be hung on the refrigerator.

Wait.... I can actually write this thing myself!

THE BOOK OF TRUMP by Timmy

One day there was a man named Donald Trump.

Donald Trump was rich and wanted to be the president of all the United States.

Donald Trump prayed to Jesus every night to make him the president of all the United States.

One day Jesus made Donald Trump the president of all the United States.

Donald Trump was really happy and sat at his desk doing president stuff.

THE END

The psychotic cult of trump

bobwjr Level 10 July 12, 2019

Insanity piled on top of insanity!

I don't want his name to be mentioned for just one day, byut I am not going to get that either!

It's why I won't call him by name.

What a horrible delusional Bullshit woman

bobwjr Level 10 July 12, 2019

If he can't make himself 'king' let him be god.

No better argument for atheism under those circumstances.

Considering that most of the OT is fiction, he would fit right in. 12 lies a day, ladies & gentlemen!

Who’s going to write the freaking thing? Trump supporters can’t read and write beyond a third grade level.

@Athena

No. The educated, wealthy ones could give less of a crap about Trump supporters beyond their ability to exploit them.

anything is possible if you have money and the right connections.

Just know, there is a book of Mormon. So anyone can create their own religion - how far it goes ???? tRump as the new messiah is not as far fetched as one would think; one need just know their audience.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:372839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.