Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK CNN Democratic debate: Pete Buttigieg had the most important answer - Vox

Possibly the most radical platform

Burner 6 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anybody really think right now is the time to open the Constitution for amendments?! Remember, once you open it up to change, All of it is vulnerable....

I thought the original intent was that we amend the constitution fairly often, as the country's needs change. We've got like 30 amendments. I don't think anyone looks at those as "not what we need". Either way, structural and systemic change isn't as popular a topic as right here, right now issues like having enough money to pay the bills, but PB might have been the most realistic in terms of governance, as opposed to just good poll numbers.

I like Mayor Pete... I'd vote for him in a second! Sure would like to see him on the ticket with another all-star.

Yeah, hes got vision but he doesnt "get the big picture" of DC politics. We don't need any more inexperienced "drain the swamp" types.

mayor pete once again showed off what a great political candidate he is.

Hope he's more than a candidate, even if this is just a practice run.

And overall, as a country, people are too self absorbed a s looking for easy fixes to see the need for structural reform.

Well yeah, people are what's wrong with America these days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:381687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.