Agnostic.com

85 8

Who or what do you sleep with at night?

For example, I have my favorite pillow plus three others with my laptop at my feet and my cell to my right side.
Unfortunately, there is no whom right now.

• 43 votes
  • 42 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 38 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

85 comments (76 - 85)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Youtube. MST3K often lulls me to sleep.

Two chihuahuas

Cats. Sometimes a person I am dating. Mostly by myself, with cats. And that is just fine with me.

Two little senior dogs. ♥

my significant other snores, flails and could wake the dead if he happened to sneeze. he wears a cpap. therefore we have our own rooms. i sleep with my bedroom door open so the dog and five cats can come and go freely; there is one cat named tevye who sometimes asks me to open my s.o.'s door so he can go in and snuggle with him, but just as often he is on my pillow, sometimes chewing my hair. his sister golde will vie for that position, though she is also happy in my arms. tevye's wife penny sleeps on my body. their daughter wendy sleeps on the other side of the bed, and their other daughter kuma sometimes snuggles with her papa. ramona the dog sleeps in her doggie bed on the floor, and sometimes tevye eschews both me AND my guy and instead sleeps in the doggie bed with ramona. ramona loves this. oh and i have a TON of bolster pilows and bed pillows too. (when i was in college i slept with books, records and a guitar on my bed!)

g

Absolutely nobody! A pillow under my head and at least a sheet over my body. That’s it, but not by choice.

Nothing

Just covers and pillows? Or literally nothing?

@ashortbeauty Just covers and pillows and a pair of thermals if it's really chilly 🙂 (I'm kidding about the last bit)

I hope that your phone and computer are not left switched on whilst you sleep.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Too personal! Gentleman don't tell or vote.

How it it too Personal explain yo self

@WhiteChocolate if you has to ask... you just don't fucking understand and got a lot of growing to do. Right now it is out of your paygrade.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Lol you funny, if you think that its too personal you need too reevaluate your life, Its just a question asking what you sleep with. they arent asking whats your Social card or your dick size, Grow up

@WhiteChocolate Oh so you go around thinking of sizes of dicks? I am just quoting you. I need to talk to your mom. Stay in your lane Cabron.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Yes I totality going around thinking about that. Because I said they aren't meaning they are not. Good try tho an A for Effort, and btw why would you talk to my mom u creep im a grown ass man talk too me

queen pillows on ass and stomach and ambien in the brain
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.