Agnostic.com

13 5

Taken from Friendly Atheist, couldn't find a way to share it but found it hilarious!

astrnelis 5 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the text and thought what sort of demented person would put this up? Then I read it was for the Westboro Baptist Church, and that explained it. They are very demented!

I think the text i shilarious. Eaters instead of Haters. Until I saw who it ws from, I didnt' really get that it was a typo. I was more like what do these demented people mean? Do they think some people prefer to eat Christians? With fanatics you just never know wht they mean.

Notice that the sign also specifically mentions "vegans" Do you know why? The Bible encourages the eating of meat. If it is healthier to not eat meat then that proves that Bible God is a fraud because he recommends a diet that is less heathier than a vegan diet.

But I only eat christians on Sundays..just like they do on Sunday..

I was up close enough for my taste with Westboro Baptist a few times when I lived in Kansas. The founder of that sect was a scary dude, very messed up. The church is largely the family. How sick to drag your children along to your protests holding signs that God hates Fags with a nice graphic. I had to explain to a 11 year old what that was. While her older sister's gay friend was in the car with us laughing hysterically. Westboro Baptist is a pimple on the already fetid ass of evangelical christianity.

If you are not aware, be informed tha the Estboro Baptist Church was established by a family of former lawyers disbarred in Kansas for unethical conduct. That says a lot about their lack of character.

Sick sick sick.....

They taste like chicken.

Hey, what about those Eeeevil vegetarians?!!

Christian eaters??

Vegans??

LOL they forgot LGBTQ

CS60 Level 7 Mar 19, 2018

Vegans? Huh?

BarbR Level 3 Mar 19, 2018

Ah Westboro Baptist is at it again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.