Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men?

THIS!! This is fabulous! She is such an inspiring young lady, she gives me hope, and her trolls can go suck eggs. She is right and they are limited morons..

HippieChick58 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with her aims, but so farhave heard no ideas beyond 'I want it to be better@

Part of the fear in the old men is the (probably unconscious) realization that here is another AOC in the wild.

Wonderful child!! She is a young woman I know but in the scheme of things I see the child like vision that shines! Very sad and crippled are the adults who fear and mock her.

Any man that is triggered by a smart and idealistic 16 year old is a loser......

Because she calls them on their B.S with truth.

Wait until she is older....she will crush them.

Because those Assholes are afraid of the truth especially when espoused by a intelligent thoughtful young woman

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2019

Male patriarchy cannot have young females take leadership roles. It’s just not done and must be squashed at any cost.

Good read

twill Level 7 Sep 21, 2019

Those aren't real men

Yeah, we know. They do make lots of noise though, and it seems to be the best that the Right can do.

I haven't followed her like most. She definitely seems inspirational. I think I was more impressed when Severn Suzuki gave that speech to the UN in the early 90's.

Some men fear strong women. Personally I think Greta is awesome! I like strong opinionated women! (As long as they aren't a Trump fan!)

"Whatever you think is fine with me!" is NOT a good response!

I find her absolutely inspirational.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:404960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.