Agnostic.com

15 12

Missouri man flies to California, sets 13 wildfires, and tries to fly home, cops say

I wonder what inspired his arson. Trump?

"Freddie Graham, 68, is charged with a number of offenses including 13 felony counts of arson of brushland, as well as two charges related to committing arson during a state of emergency, NBC Bay Area reported.

"It took hours for firefighters to put out Friday’s blazes, officials say, but Saturday’s proved even more tenacious, taking firefighters the rest of the weekend to extinguish them, The East Bay Times reported. The fire burned more than 128 acres, though no injuries or damaged structures were reported.

"Officials were alerted to Graham’s alleged involvement when a witness noticed his rental car near the blazes and took note of the license plate, KPIX reported.

“But for that Good Samaritan coming forward with the license plate, this crime probably would never have been solved,” Porter said, according to The East Bay Times.

"If he’s convicted of all charges, Graham faces up to 22 years in prison, KPIX reported. His bail is set at $2 million and he’s scheduled to enter a plea on Sept. 30."

[kansascity.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking jerks like this need to rot in prison. And yes, I'd just about bet he's a trump supporter!

Yes he is probably a trumper. Trump has tried his best to vilify and marginalize liberal California and his followers are influenced by this!

We're doomed.

You know, I was kind of thinking of heading over to Cali this weekend and starting a few fires myself. Sounds like a good time.

Trump Derangement Syndrome for sure. Without proof I assert that the man hates liberal California and is most likely following politics from the far right. Yes, he is mentally ill but let us hope it does not interfere with his prison time.

Is he mentally ill?

I guess this idiot sure owned the libtards on this one. 22 years puts this moron at 90 when he gets out, unless he dies first or gets a parole or something. SMFH 🙄

@zeuser

What does "SMFH" stand for?

@LiterateHiker Shaking my frigging head. Or something maybe a bit more profane. 😊

@zeuser

Don't call Democrats "libtards." That's mean and rude.

How would you like it if I called you a Re-thug-lican?

@LiterateHiker You could, but it would be wildly inaccurate. I was mimicking this arsonist's likely argot. Sorry for the confusion it caused.

@zeuser

Thanks for the explanation.

WOW Shakespears famous quote to be or not to be an A-hole,I guess we found the answer What an idiot ,Like to know his motive?

I read that in today's paper. What is wrong with people? I think we all know the answer but the problem is we can't seem to be able to do anything about these criminals.

Sometimes it makes one hope there is a hell.

Some people really make you wonder.

CS60 Level 7 Sep 29, 2019

I have always been a proponent of bringing back state asylums. Back when the truly mentally deranged were "looked after" there were not as many mass shootings, serial rapes, mass murderers.

I pass by this institution just about everytime I travel. Not had the nerve to "take the free tour".

How can somebody be that bad? I hope he rots in jail!

Conservative, Republican mindset and wanting to cause as much harm to Liberal areas as possible.

Whack job

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 29, 2019

Hard to believe. Why such destructive acts?

It's true. It's true! [cnn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.