Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK For the 2nd Time This Year, NYPD Gunfire Kills 1 of Its Own

I keep wondering: when will these people figure out that when you fire multiple weapons, hundreds of live rounds, into a crowd, intending to kill just one person, the odds are not in your favor you'll kill the right person.

This kill, kill, kill, eliminate the threat, blah blah blah mentality simply must be changed. The recklessness of American law enforcement is insane.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Training" = licensed murder....just lie on the police report: " I felt my life in danger " then rapid fire until the dead body stops shaking....our troops have stiffer rules of engagement than facist USA cops....Atheist Corporal Pat Tillman is on the list of trigger happy shot victims

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. When police departments went from 6 round revolvers to 17 round semi automatics, they were setting up for death. Instead of firing two or three rounds at a suspect, now they can fire ten or fifteen without taking a breath. And with semiautomatic weapons, once you start pulling the trigger it’s easy to keep pulling. Multiply that by half a dozen cops firing at the same time. Survival rate goes way down.

Cops have become the Darleks of Dr Who..

Sad state of affairs

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 30, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.