Agnostic.com

8 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, well, you're only partly right. All I can advise ordinary people is to turn to lawyers of a wide profile. You should not choose a lawyer who specializes in all legal areas at once. It is impossible to be an expert in all areas of law. Give preference to someone who has been working only on criminal, civil, or family cases for years. Experience and knowledge of nuances in their field are the most important qualities in the work of a lawyer and the success of clients' cases. They can help in any situation.

there's already way too many of them which keeps their earnings pretty low.
definitely don't need to be a genius. i have a 2 yr degree in Bus Admin & got As in 2 law courses.

I cannot wait until the orange wonders great lawyers get in front of judge, so far they only have really stupid statements. Should be quite a comedy show, and then if the OW ever gets to make statements that will be great as they will make no sense at all. Cannot wait.

Three pictures are worth a thousand words.

Lawyers like to call themselves the oldest profession in the world, when you point out that this is supposed to be prostitution they usually say, when you visit either of them you want satisfaction, you get fucked and end up giving them most of your money so what is the difference

I had a coworker where I worked, a geologist, who graduated at the top of his law shool class as a night student, with a full time job and full time family. I asked him how he managed to do it>. His response: "it wasn't as hard as you would think, most people go to law school because they don't know what else todo with their lives. When they get there, they are not familiar with studying. As a professional lawyer he added latr that many lawyers rely on bluste rather than preparation. When they are no longer willing or able to be lawyers any more, they go into politics.

I’m in the dark about the guy in the middle!

@altschmerz Was he pushed or did he jump?

I was thinking the one in the middles was James Robertson Justice

@LenHazell53 Yes..he of Doctor in the House, amongst other films!

Just when I thought lawyers couldn't be any worse, along come these fuckers to prove me wrong.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 10, 2019

its like the white nationalists.... they were always there

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.