Agnostic.com

48 9

What's the largest obstacle that holds you back from being the person you want to be?

Mea 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

48 comments (26 - 48)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My choices

Oops! Posted twice saying the same thing . Sorru

It's fine! Lol.

Me getting in the way of myself.

What's holding me back? Me getting on the way of myself.

Lack of support, family , professional of that sort.

Within myself, there's my ADD, which makes it difficult for me to see projects through to completion. In the world, there's a lack of resonance due (I believe) to generally lower intelligence, which makes it difficult for me to find an audience for my art.

Me.

The person I love most in the world

miffy Level 5 Mar 22, 2018

Intriguing dilemma.

@Mea yes, and it’s hard

Myself, of course.

Narcolepsy. Also childhood abuse.

Fighting daily with that myself. Keep your chin up and remember, it's not your fault.

Money.

Dissociation and confusion of my general identity. I’d say now tho is letting go of my expectations of myself and my life I feel happier in the moment

If I find out what exactly that would be, I'll give it a try. Right now everything is being handled on a case by case basis.

Reality

there isn't one

53 and content, Mea.

Me. Namely my self-confidence (or lack thereof, more accurately).

The ability to travel faster than the speed of light. Other than that and having unlimited wealth. I can do anything within reason.

Perfect health. The most important thing in life.

TIME!! This puzzle that is my life is only half finished. I would like to write a novel of some sort, I would LOVE to go on an expedition to Antarctica, I would like to run with the bulls once more....TIME!!

With every day and every experience in my life, I am deciding what kind of person I will be..

My mental health, I set myself on track for quite a difficult career and it turned out that due to childhood trauma I just couldn't handle the stress long term. A shame really, I was good at what I did until I had my first break down 😟

Aww, I'm so sorry! It's good to hear that you put your emotional state over the job, even though I'm sure it was a tough decision.

Thank you, yes it was tough, but better than being sick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.