Agnostic.com

17 8

LINK Franklin Graham Reminds Jimmy Carter That God Kills Gays | Michael Stone

Evidnetly Graham thinks he knows who Jesus would hate.... even though jesus was silent on the subject of sex and sexual orientation in general.

snytiger6 9 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe Graham thinks that Carter is gay. Life is amazing. Fallwell used to think that cartoon characters were gay.

Kill one person your a murderer, kill a million your a conqueror, Kill all and your God.

SMH... Another so called Christian spreading love and tolerance (NOT).

Another asshole cashing in on bigotry and hate. Yet he still supports the Orange chimp that has been married three times, cheated on all three wives and can't even get the names of the books in the bible right. Meanwhile Jimmy Carter is out there building homes for the poor in his 90's. Keep going Jimmy!!!!

If god hates gay people why does he allow heteros to keep having them? This thing called god is all powerful all knowing why are children allowed to be born gay? Also why does this thing allow birth defects? Natural disasters, drought and famine? Sorry to much shit to prove there is no gods.

it is all crap! No god so there was no Jesus as they claim in the books of fiction

There may have been an actual Jesus, but I am aware that a lot of themes and events from other popular stories of the time period were inserted into the story of Jesus.

I think the original story was probably more along the lines of a tragic tale of a miracle worker who came to believe in his own shtick, claimed he was the messiah and got crucified for it. There were many self proclaimed messiahs who were crucified by the Romans. The two "criminals" who were on either side of Jesus according to scholars were also self proclaimed messiahs, not thieves, as it popularly claimed by most Christian sects.

So there may have been a jesus, but he was one of many self proclaimed messiahs.

@snytiger6 the story is beleieved to have cobined 4 or 5 different pwoplw into one identity.

Franklin Graham is a moron, Jimmy Carter on the other hand, lives by doing. And I wish Jimmy strength and peace. 🌞

Jimmy Carter is a man! Most religious leaders are just leeches and scum sucking money off the elderly and poor!

Fucking hypocrites can't stop hating.

Franklin Graham is a moral cretin and a demagogic hypocrite.

Funny how god always hates the same people that christians hate. But they are too stupid to see that.

Um, God kills everybody.

Yet, God loves and rewards pedophiles, apparently!

Well, what else should you expect from a "creator" that, as evidenced in "scripture", Himself has no concept about his "creation's" consent?

Curious.....

If "God" kills gays, there why are there so many around?

They breed?

@GeorgeRocheleau You're kidding, right?

Franklin is a windbag scum sucking soulless closeted fag just like his daddy.

Soooo,, being a "fag" is a bad thing to you? Much less, a "closeted fag"?? My, my... Homophobic much? 😄PS: learn what a 'comma' is used for.. Not that hard really..🙄😂😄👍

@Captain_Feelgood Thank you for the critique of my comment. Being a fag is not a bad thing in my mind, the soulless and closeted is what I have issues with. I used to have a young man in my life who referred to himself as a fag. He was close friends with one of my kids and I mothered him. Thank you for the reminder that not all see "fag" as a neutral word.

Point is, he he wants others to think he knows. It's all about power, control and money. These people are nothing more than sales people but their product is bogus. The whole idea of advertising is to make people think they need something they really don't.

Let's see. Jesus traveled around the land of modern Israel and further with 12+ male disciples. The land was scrub land meaning more sand and rock than prairie or forests... That means the nights are very cold. It took days to weeks to walk between here and there with no shelters available all over the place. That means that they slept very close, snuggling together. Males being males I'm sure that 'gay' behavior occurred frequently. It might explain why the 12+ did not like Mary as she took up Jesus' time and they were jealous.

I've often wondered about that scenario myself, I mean 12 blokes and 1 'redeemed'supposed prostitute all wandering around the countryside together, who got sick and tired of going 'sloppy seconds/thirds, fourths, etc, the most.....LOL.
Plus did the authors of the Goat-Herders Guide to the Galaxy deliberately change Peters name from "Peter the Cock" to "Peter the Rock" for reasons of propriety perhaps? LOL.
!3 blokes in one night, I'd reckon poor old Mary would have had a bit of trouble sitting down or even taking a leak after a night like that night.
Apologies to the ladies here for my crudity btw.

@Triphid As the whole story is made up, it is odd that I feel a need to say that the early story of Mary had no prostitution in it - that was the early catholic church to keep women down.

@Beowulfsfriend Hey, you are 'preaching' to the choir here, Mate.
7+ years of studies to gain my ThD in Theology and Comparative Modern Religions whilst remaining a 100% Atheist did teach me a whole lot of things.
Number ONE being that the entire Goat-herders Guide to the Galaxy is about 99.9999% bullshit and the remainder is merely embellishment to say the least.

In all seriousness, Franklin Graham is scum and needs to be removed
from the planet.

Like father, like son. At least his old man had the common decency to die already.

@Sgt_Spanky It's a damned shame I can't help him move the process along.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.