Agnostic.com

36 15

LINK Kanye says he may legally change his name to 'Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West'

He wants to assure everyone he's of sound mind...

DGJ0114 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who cares if he changes is name.

He should change his name to what he is, Giant Douchenozzle.

I ll take " humans of no importance " for 800 Alex .

Now that's funny! 😂

😂😂

Go, Kanye! At least he finally found a way to be entertaining.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 2, 2019

He can put all the lipstick he wants to on that pig. It's still a pig.

With my apologies to pigs.

"He wants to assure everyone he's of sound mind..."
Well, that should do it.

How much more contradictory can a person get than "Christian Genius"?! 😮

Who is kanye west?

EXACTLY!

I think he was inspired by the Orange Turd.

Most assuredly.

Kanye is following his idol trump, saying things to get himself in more headlines. The more outlandish the better. Ignoring them both is my usual approach...neither are worth listening to.

I think he and Donald Trump must be related

I don't care. Never did really care what "celebrities" did with their vanity and stupidity.

He is irrelevant. I happily am ignorant of his activities.

@NoPlanetB The second in particular.

He must feel truly blessed by his god! 🤣🤣🤣

I don't give a fuck!

I'm changing my name to Brilliant Non-Believer Sexy Beast Spanky because I'm so mentally balanced.

He will be labeling himself as "MORON'

And we will still laugh at him.

Insanity is now a bage of honor!

The wealthy and their corporations have always used the insanity card to fuck others over!!!

Changing it to 'Arrogant Howling Dickhead Kanye West' would, at least, be accurate.

😂😂😂

Oh for fuck sake. 🙄. That’s my response to him and too many others! I’ve seriously got EFS(Eyeroll Fatigue Syndrome).

Have people forgotten this lunatic praised Trump in the White House a year ago ??

@Larry68Feminist Obviously, SOME people ‘forget’ at will. If they didn’t, they couldn’t keep being Republicans.

@Larry68Feminist
I wish I could forget it.

And he just proved the state of his mind.

Yes, I would say narcissist full of himself.

Oh shit, it just gets worse and worse doesn't it?
I mean we've had the likes Whacko Jacko, Snoop Doggy Dog, a singer formerly known as Prince, Brad Pitt ( who probably could only remember a name with no more than 4 letters per word at best), Tom Cruise ( who in my opinion is a total fizzer as an actor) and now this egomaniacal up-start Kanye West who couldn't hold a musical note if it was written on paper and glued into his hand in my opinion.
Geez, I wonder if I can change my name to something like Davros, Creator of the Daleks....LOL.

I heard that also heard he was off his meds too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.