Agnostic.com

42 6

What's your biggest fear or insecurity?

It could be a phobia or something you dread on a visceral level, but what is the one thing you're most afraid of? I think for me, it's the idea of being destitute without any way out of that hole.

resserts 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Falling to my death from a great hight, it would give me time to think about it.
Drowning.

Being in a small, confined space that I can not move.

My biggest fears would be to be trapped inside a burning building or to be swimming in shark infested waters.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

People rejecting me.

Alzheimers.

Living my life alone, without someone by my side.

Confirmed acrophobe right here. I've heard it said that acrophobes don't fear falling but jumping.

My biggest fear is losing loved ones.

Not being able to give my kid what she needs to be successful. Me having no help from the father, leaves me short changing her one way or another.

One of my biggest fears is going 2 hospitals. The last time I went, I passed out before I even managed 2 sign in

Byrd Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

my deepest darkest fear is the world going to shit, losing my kids, my savings, and suffering alone and for a long time.

Seriously now that it is out there I may never sleep again, especially since it looks like the world is rapidly going to shit.

I actually don't have any. I have no insecurities or fears. I have already been through everything.
All you can do is to continue to enjoy your life to the fullest. 🙂

K I known I already commented, but I thought of another one that kinda goes along with the hospital thing. Since I was little, I've been afraid of becoming paralyzed. It seems like a random fear and everyone always told me its not likely 2 happen...I recently found out that I have had 2 broken bones in my neck for about the last 10 years. They want 2 do surgery. They say if I don't, I could wake up paralyzed one day. They say if I do and something goes wrong I could b paralyzed. I'm kinda freaking out. But it is what it is

Byrd Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

ok well it is a fear & insecurity. I'm terrified of dying before my girl is safely set in life.

For me it's the fear of being irrelevant for the rest of my life. The fear that nothing I do will ever amount to much.

Heights. Not my greatest fear, but the one that affects me the most and the most dramatically.

That Trump will be reelected in 2020.

MikeM Level 3 Mar 30, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.