Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Afghanistan Papers Proves U.S. Invasion Was Built on Lies, Deceit and Confusion - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

The war in Afghanistan, the longest war in American history, is based on lies made by top U.S. officials and was “idiotic” as there was no clear plan, according to the documents published by the Washington Post, dubbed the ‘Afghanistan Papers.’ According to the papers, the U.S. has wasted nearly $1 trillion of taxpayers money in war against Afghanistan, with it expecting to cost trillions more. Effectively, it is the taxpayer’s money being wasted to maintain the war and occupation so that shareholders in U.S. military industries can profit while millions of Americans remain in poverty.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, My! I am Shocked, Shocked I say!

War for profit and a social-economic system that keeps people volanteering to go kill other people, who we've managed to piss off and want to kill us because of our exploitation of them for our profit, seems to be the greatest accomplishment of American capitalism.

Why am I not prouder to be an American?

1of5 Level 8 Dec 19, 2019

Read Drift by Rachel Maddow for more on this

MizJ Level 8 Dec 19, 2019

Viet Nam all over again.

Similar but much worse

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:439900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.