Agnostic.com

116 18

Do you talk to yourself?

And, does your self talk back? ; )

I talk to myself a lot. Even while I sleep. You?

silvereyes 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

116 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait, who's asking?

I absolutely talk to myself, it's my way of getting my thoughts in order.

It is how I think. I play my own devils advocate to test out ideas. And I will talk to myself out loud when I am alone, especially while hiking.

Yes, sometimes you have to consult an expert!

BillF Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

To practice speech and obviously in my head but every concious person does that

Yes, yes, yes. So much so that often when I am trying to talk to my boyfriend, he does not respond because he assumed I was talking to myself; also I mumble, so that doesn't help me either.

I live with only my 8 year old friend-a little mixed breed mutt. I talk to myself often, but will pass it off like I am speaking to him!

I talk to myself, but I don't listen.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 27, 2018

Not out loud.

Yes because I like to be by myself. The only time I dislike doing so is when I get in a heated argument and even worse when I fail to get a satisfactory result. However most of the time it is great, I do math problems in my head,look at nature and comment on great things I see,sing very poorly, debate politics taking both sides to see which convinces me to take action. The republicans loose every time sucks. I think discussions with yourself are normal and the ones you need to worry about are those who do not have these discussions as they lack a conscience.

I prefer speaking with myself. The person speaking does not worry about being misunderstood, never has to repeat himself. The listener never has to stop the speaker for clarification, nor ask the speaker to speak louder.

Yes, but sometimes I ignore myself and I don't answer myself. I really piss me off when I do that to myself.

All the time! Where else can I get the right answers? LOL

I think about myself ,its better thing in the world but sometimes it is good to talk with friends and guardians,beacause some of them may be a turning point of life.

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 27, 2018

Sort of, I’ll just pace around my house and move my mouth around as if I’m actually acting out a situation, but I immediately stop and feel stupid once I notice myself doing it

Adam7 Level 4 Mar 27, 2018

Yes, but if you make fun of me for it I will swear I was talking to my cats.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

Each and everyday I do this wiyhout fail. I've never questioned myself about it..

Sometimes I do that, it's usually just thinking out loud, maybe trying to reason something out while I'm doing it. I do it less than I used to, and not as negatively as I used to.

YES and my friend films me. Apparently I was trying to tell her “the dude from ace ventura” would make a great professor for her or something

I talk to my son, and unfortunately he never talks back.

Yes, and yes. Like, I'll answer myself if it's a question I know the answer to.

"Where the hell are my glasses?"

"Uhh, they're on your face."

"Why are my keys not hanging up?"

"Uhh, because you decided it would be fine to lay them on the coffee table."

I do, but I don’t talk back to myself.

Apparently not.

Why, what have you heard me say!? Lol

yes . more like thinking out loud I guess.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.