Agnostic.com

16 9

LINK Anti-Vax For Jesus: Conservative Christian Lawmaker Calls Vaccines ‘Sorcery’ | Michael Stone

The entertainment value of religious fanatics is not worth the dangers they pose to society.

snytiger6 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m not Anti-vaccine but I do have concerns that it’s being rushed through in less than a year and could potentially harm people.

Medical science saves lives. Anti-Vaxers create suffering and death. It's that simple

My goodness, this guy's a piece of work. Also apparently by Rep Jonathan Stickland "Rape is non existant within Marriage, take what you want my friend"

Who exactly is voting for him?

Once you give up using your brain you can believe anything. Faith is the mind killer. Faith is the little death that brings total annihilation. Once you accept ANYTHING on faith you will accept ANYTHING without evidence.

OK, well, I'm the last one who should judge someone by his appearance (see photo on left), but that guy looks... deranged is the only word that comes to mind.

From their imbecilic, magical perspective, anything is possible to them.

Jesus can cure it if he wants to. Does he want to? Did you give enough money? Wait. You are not cured. Maybe you had some hidden sin in your life. Let's all confess our sins to each other.

Ah yes, the sin of having an amputation for which there is neither cure nor salvation.

That is why the wealthy and their corporations push family values to halt and stop any proven scientific benefit to guarantee that they can profit off our backs!!!

Cigarettes, vaping, climate change, GMOs, air, water, food source quality destroyed wholesale!

They is always some religious dickhead
"Pope condemns street lights"
[roger-pearse.com]

You cannot have lights when the darkness of religion is being promulgated.

“People who think they’ve got things all figured out, are almost always wrong.” Tom Gilovich
Mr. Pope was not capable of thinking beyond the strict limitations of his dogma.

If only Jesus or the lord almighty are in control why not let them be in control instead of electing oneself to take control. More cons for the connable.

Truly mind-boggling ignorance from an elected public official! Presumably he’s been elected by like minded constituents!! 😱

The fanaticism of evangelical Christians and Orthodox Jews alike may carry the seeds of their own destruction. While people who accept modern science protect themselves from measles, polio, influenza, and a host of other diseases, the anti-vaxxers put themselves squarely in the cross hairs of a variety of deadly pathogens.

If Jesus can cure it, then you don't need a vaccine.

They are threats to public health and safety.

This asshole is in government atrocious

He is not seeking reelection in 2020.

@jeshuey was still elected to begin with

I don't mind these asshats taking themselves out of the gene pool. I mind that they will likely take innocent kids with them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:445134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.