Agnostic.com

69 12

What do people do that grosses you out? X(

My list includes:

Money in bras.
Licking fingers and putting them in shared food.
Public displays of ball scratching (hand in pants).

silvereyes 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

High fiving in public . Holding one nostril and blowing the contents out the other

I agree about the blowing part or using a handkerchief and putting back in their pocket...yuck!

Smoking, especially in the house
Not washing hands after bathroom use!!
Poor hygiene

Bit picky you lot aren't you ?

This comment grosses me out.

@WickedNicki That was the idea.

@MarcIveson when do you think most of them s are single ? ...lol

@SimonMorgan1 Let he who is without sin etc etc

@MarcIveson *us I meant to put us but my crappy phone changed it to them i nhate this phone and got two years on the contract to go

@SimonMorgan1 I must be an old git or something ... I won't have a mobile phone .All I ever use is my iPad at home

Spitting on the sidewalk where people have to step. People spending too much time checking out at a store, catching up and gabbing. Farting blatantly in public, and thinking it’s funny.

Loudly using the "F-word" repeatedly in public. I wince when I hear that. Asking a strange man to stop saying "f-ck" can result in verbal abuse. Only one young man apologized.

I need to watch my F bombs, most of the time I don't even know I say it, I apologize for that.

Agr8m8, thank you for your kind comment.

@Agr8m8, yeah me too. I use it as a normal part of conversation (with people I know) and its a very bad habit. Sometimes I work on it.

Chewing with mouth open,touching my remote with cheetos/Doritos residue on your hands,putting poop paper in trash instead of toilet,slobbering on joint,not putting my tools back where you got them,letting children under 10 serve themselves at golden corral, I could continue,but I gotta crash.

@silvereyes guess their worried about clogging comode...

Farts on an elevator. Farts in my vehicle. In fact if you fart in my vehcle, you are banned permanently. I'll send you the bill to get that nastiness out you sicko.

This is something I've seen kids do. But I am sure others have done it as well. Picking up food, tasting it, and then putting it back.

Having to go to the bathroom in a public mens room that apparently has never seen a janitor in its entire existence. I'll hold it, thank you!

Kids wih snot bubbles. Wipe your nose little Johnny. With a kleenex preferrably.

Smelly children. Don't people wash their kids anymore.

Stepping in dog poop.

Bird poop on my windshield or on me.

Cigarrette smoke didn't use to bother me until my dad quit years ago. Now it really disgusts me for some reason.

Those green snowpeas or split pea soup. My upchuck reflex kicks in the moment I smell or see either of them.

Speaking of upchuck, cleaning up someone elses puke.

While we are on the subject of cleaning up after someone, I get it that ladies have longer hair and wash it from time to time. But I really hate cleaning out the drain of the tub or the sink after shes done that a few times and doesn't take care of cleaning it up herself. Don't get me wrong. I love that she wants to spend time with me, when she does. I just don't care to clean out clumps of hair out of the drain.

I can go on. But I think I would be here all night with my gripes about grossosity. Nuff said!

Chew. Like tobacco. Ugh. Smack lips while eating. Hand in significant others pants.

My band played at a Biker wedding where I saw a puke eating contest! Where are the Men In Black when you need a mind eraser? 🤧

Dude! What!

@AMGT Amy i don't lie. I could give you the details if you want.

That is the most horrifying thing on this thread. Hands down.

Ew, ew, ew, EW!

Groping each other in public. Adults talking baby talk to each other. Public nose picking and then stuffing a booger somewhere. Not washing after using the bathroom. Putting hands into the bulk bins and sampling.

Many years ago, I traveled to Europe and many other places with my mother. Mother was always a tad "weird." She had had a one-sided mastectomy but choose not to undergo more surgery to replace it. So when we travelled, she rolled up her money in a sock and put it in the empty bra cup (only took it out in private areas). The gypsies never bothered that area. I thought that was a great idea, but alas, my bra had no room.

LOL!!!

Cooking food without washing hands. I've just gotta' know hands have been washed before they stick their hands in the ice for my iced drink. It drives me nuts to not see someone wash their hands while handling something I will ingest. Once a work friend invited me to dinner at her house. Her boyfriend cooked. It was a chicken casserole dish. I watched him sit, scratch, click the remote, pet the dog, and then when the dish was ready, he served it without washing his hands. I HAD to eat. To top it all off, he didn't remove the chicken joint gristle that I had to sneak out of my mouth and into a napkin. It was pure horror!

Exist.

I get that. 🙂

Throwing garbage out the window of a car
People who snort inpublic
Smokers who try to smoke in front of people in a no smoking zone.
Use dirty ashtrays
Computer keys are dirty and gross

I'll go with some of yours. There's a lot of other things that people do like cough without covering.

Smoking. And littering.

Dogs crapping on the sidewalk without their humans cleaning it up.

"Litter bugs! The people who speak so loudly you have to listen to their conversation, then complain that people are listening to their conversations." - all of what Nurse-Quantros said there lol.
Farting loudly and not apologizing at the very least. Nose picking in public, ball scratching in public (hey if youve gotta re-adjust yourself over your pants, whatever - sometimes i need to do that too lol and as long as no ones staring at me atm, i will do it - THAT'S something you pretty much never ever see, i bet) and putting anything in bras tbh, but especially something as dirty as money.
Double dipping or anything in shared food except with those where everyone's comfortable enough with each other to not care. People who fucking start a long-ass conversation at the check-out - thank god i can mostly avoid this type of thing now with self-checkout. Picking teeth with fingers outside of fairly close friends/close family.
Having more than like 4 kids, and thats stretching it. Id like everyone to have like 2, maybe 3. Finding toilets unflushed like wtf why even do people do this. I generally try to flush it and leave the stall at the very least, if not use it myself. Cuz usually it STINKS.
Eating with open mouth, or trying to talk normally while eating, rather than saying something thats important and brief with as closed of a mouth as you can and covering it with your hand. I have to agree on obese people wearing tight, revealing clothes. Blowing your nose out into the open (except in the shower, i don't care about that just don't get it on me xD). A mouth full of rotting or rotten teeth, or very few teeth.
Why does everyone care so much about spitting anyways? Its just saliva. Its a lot cleaner generally than LOTS of stuff you will come in contact with if youre out in public...and you don't even come into contact with it unless someone spits ON you. And obviously thats actually gross lol

My mom used to keep money in her bra when we went on vacation. She wrapped it in a clean handkerchief. I never saw anything wrong with it.

Flatulence.
Not sure if it is genetic or diet, but we hardly ever suffer from it, just the dog.

Leaving their hair all over the bathroom floor and surfaces, putting shoe-clad feet on chairs, beds or blankets. I agree with all of yours, they're all non-nos for me.

Hm. Dunno. Shitting in public...?

People do gross shit, and kids are the grossest. But unless you’re handing me something sticky, I really couldn’t care less.

Marz Level 7 Mar 27, 2018

Barf in public

coming out of the cubicle in the restroom and not washing hands. That to me is the grossest. Like the one person said, puts one off shaking hands.

Noisy eaters, perviness, ball-scratching, farting, talking with food in mouth, spitting (unless, as disussed in a previous thread this evening, the spitter is taking part in a sport)... and probably lots more that I'll think of and add to this.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.