Agnostic.com

11 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either had really badd mental trauma or was possessed by stupid.

Satan gets blamed for everything and he can't be saved. What a dead end job.

"He was identified as a local man, who owned a shop, selling products for cultivation of marijuana, located just 800 meters away from the scene." Mmmm

Maybe he was playing this on his car's music centre

Is it because he's Spanish? Will his liability insurance include demonic possession? He made quite a mess.

Very sensible of him. I'd have done the same thing. You can't be too careful when Satan has you in his sights.

Well I don't see how I can doubt the existence of Satan now. They have an actual photo

His vehicle still looks great 😂. He's a good advert for Jeep🤣 Geeewizzz that's a lot of lengthy benches = plenty of collection money 🤣.

It's a hell of a business model. People come by on Sunday you tell them some silly B.S. then they give you money before they leave.

@morlll Tax free. Weddings, baptisms and funerals extra.

Sounds like he has some serious mental health issues. The first time I went into a psych ward, (with my first post degree volunteer job), there was a man playing guitar who thought he was Jesus. Religious imagery is strongly ingrained for many people and when their minds are troubled God and Jesus can be seen as safe places for them.
I hope that he gets the help that he needs.
(I know people don’t like hearing it, but drug induced psychosis from marijuana is an issue for some, but it could also be stress/ trauma related).

The devil/satan must be just as omnipresent as yahweh according to believers. lol

@gsiamne the pastor's usually say plenty of them come to church with the devil 🤣.

Dead Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia believed in hell and the devil and he was very plain and straightforward about it. He also said that just because you do not believe in hell it does mean you are not going there. Oh, my. Say 3 Halle Berry's.🙂

@DenoPenno which is why the United States is in the shape it is .

Will the Church accept blame for terrorising that poor man with claims that the Devil exists? Of course not!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:447446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.