Agnostic.com

36 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the government forcing religion on children. The evangilicals it appears under Trump are winning. With this type of indoctrination there will be much more hate toward unbelievers.

Should the mentally incompetent legislators of Mississippi be forced daily to pay homage Zeus, Thor, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster (PBUH)?

Tell them just adapt the Golden Rule and they can throw the Ten Commandments in the garbage. Also, what's that say about the Numero Uno? Thou shalt not worship any other god but me. To that I say, "Screw You."

I sure hope that golden rule applies to Donald Trump.

Let the South secede.

I’d sue before I’d let my kid do that.

The Two Commandments: Don't fuck up the World. Don't fuck with people. Done.

I would say the ten commandments in Spanish if I were forced.

These religious nuts do not respect the Constitution!

We need to maintain the wall of separation between church and state!

Most English translations of the 10 commandments contain the word "servant".....but the Hebrew word translated as servant in the 10 commandments is the same word translated as "slave" in other portions of the OT. In essence the 10 commandments condone slavery. But most people don't realize this because of the sneaky translators.

Does that mean another thing that the JW kids get to sit out off?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:450566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.