Agnostic.com

84 18

Eating out alone?

How do you feel about eating out alone? I ate lunch out by myself today. It’s still not something I like to do, but I am getting better with it.

Alliegirl 7 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

84 comments (76 - 84)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I'm hungry while I'm out and about, I'll go and eat, whether it's alone or with friends. Eating alone doesn't bother me.

I eat out alone quite often. I love to read so I take a book and read. I don't mind it at all. I love to go to movies alone. I like to take a book and get there early, get popcorn, get an aisle seat in the back row and read till it starts. I live alone and like it a lot, so, I guess going places alone doesn't bother me.

I want to get to be like you. ?

It's weird to me. I thought I never did it before, but then I remember all the times at work sitting at a table in a restaurant if nobody is with me that day. I think I feel weird because if it's just me I have the tendency to look around and people might think I'm staring. If someone is in front of me or with me then i can focus on them and our conversation.

How do feel if you live most of your life srrounded by pepole but deep inside you
you feel alone since day one so chear up you are not alone any more
we all here for you and with you, So are you willing to invite all of us to lunch ? 😀

Miloo Level 6 Mar 28, 2018

you are invited

@btroje this one on me 😀
just tell me where and when ?

@Miloo let me know when you get here from Egypt

@btroje no way to make this happen so it will be much easer if you decide to come
it will be different and cheaper and a sure you really great trip on the land of Pharaohs
so what do you think ?

@Miloo I think they would put me in jail as I got off the plane

@btroje no need to worry about this Egypt is just fine to visit but not to live so you most welcome to come AND i'll be waiting.........

I don't generally, wouldn't want to. I'd rather grab a take out and, if I'm in the car, listen to the radio, have a ciggy.

I never do

I don’t do it very often.

It seems to be OK in a cafe or fast food joint but not in a fancy restuarant. You get a table in a remote corner or outside the gents and some supercilious waiter treats you like dirt.

It's not my favorite way to eat but I'm becoming more comfortable with it. How do you feel about seeing a movie or a play by yourself?

Relaxed & happy, and i get there early to see the trailers,which saves me a lot of money, lol!

I do it 99% of the time for many years and wish that percentage was a bit less.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.