Agnostic.com

160 14

Would you dare to have sex in a church?

Lol. It's on my Bucket List.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

160 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You had me at "sex."
I don't have a fetish about this. Never been a believer, hence no thought about breaking such taboo.
But since I am a man, with the genetic predisposition to have some type of sexually related thought every 5 minutes or so, I do have an interest in getting stimulated wherever, whenever.
So, haven't thought about it.
But, I'm willing. So, give me a time and place, and I'm there for you.

Lol.

Check box! Did that...

Wow.

Depends on the church.

My choice is the First Tactile Temple of Eris Erotic. Servicings every evening, first served, first come.

Lol.

I already had, but the priest told me it's our lil secret XD

Yes. Done.

Yes-on the altar!

Honesty, I wouldn’t cause I don’t really have anything to do with church, but I’d probably do it just to piss off church goers by letting it being known.

Ha ha thats so awesome, they would be beyond pissed off and steamed 😉

No, as at this point it would be a one man show, and I'm fairly confident I'd be arrested.

Maybe not during mass...maybe...

Never stopped a priest before.

Never stopped a priest before.

Mile High Club was my pinnacle!! Pun intended ?

Cool.

As for sex in church, someone once remarked that screaming out Oh Jesus, I'm coming! does not constitute a religious observance

Absolutely! As long as it wasn’t bothering anyone. I have definitely had Serious make out sessions in parked cars in church parking lots.

Lol.

I have on a few occasions.

A couple of times when I was in my teens in the church my parents made me attend with another 'forced attendee'.

Years later an impromptu kiss/fumble which turned into more while taking shelter from the rain in an abandoned church in the highlands of Scotland. It was quite a romantic and sensual experience for a number of reasons but I'll save the details for my memoirs.

I also had a short term but amazing relationship with a woman who lived in a converted church. It had been de-consecrated before conversion but I guess we re-de-consecrated it a few times. All the more fun as some of the original pews and pulpit were still in place as features and made for some interesting variety.

Cool.

I have. It's the perfect place to get on your knees.

Lol.

Lol, funny you should mention that bcuz, I already have. My best friend and I, Angie ...oh, actually, their was another time after I graduated with a girl, Tracy, in a mormon church too, lol. I like to take risks. It's a huge turn on. ?

I bet.

I had sex in the parking lot of a Mormon church.

I had sex in the church bathroom at my Dad's funeral. I got a blowjob in the Pastor's office, and once jerked off in the washroom. So, that would be a yes. Am I twisted? Yes, I am.

Lol.

Of course. That's what the organ is for, isn't it?

Lol.

yes. Not disrepectful at all. It is one of the most natural acts and I think would honor the love that the supposed God has said to bestow on us. But those pews would be hard so take along a few pillows. It is definitely on my bucket list.

Mine too.

Yes, why not? A church is just another building to me.

Yep.

Hell yeah!

Lol.

Please. Pish-posh, such old hat and all that. I did that once in a non denominational chapel with my ex-wife but before that I did it in the office of a Presbyterian Church. I was about 13 and it was beautiful.

MikeM Level 3 Mar 30, 2018

Awe.

Oh yes I have already. ?

Nice.

Hell yeah I would have it right in the confession booth lol

Lol. Is it big enough?

They seem small.

Sure why not. Especially if my partner was turned on by it. Taboo chalanges can be very hot.

Yep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.