Agnostic.com

160 14

Would you dare to have sex in a church?

Lol. It's on my Bucket List.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

160 comments (126 - 150)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why ould I ant to mess up perfectly good sex in a place I otherwise would shun?

You bet your ass I would.

Never considered it, doubt I would ever be in one to have the opportunity. A building is a building.

Oh, yeah. That'd be a hoot.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 29, 2018

Text me the address😈

Depends on with who!

I was never a Christian but honestly doing a nun has been my fetish. Going where they tell me not go, or doing forbidden things excite me.

oh.. if you are christian it is quite ok...do it. Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it." Probably don't do it when church is in session... the christians will probably frown on that....also, don't do it in front of law enforcement... it is felony called lewd and lascivious conduct

Absolutely. I'd like it more if it were with the pastor's daughter.

Gives new meaning to sermon on the mount!

I have not done there. But in many other places n in public too. Would love to if given a place and chance. Any suggestions?

Why not it's just a building

At this point, I don't care where it is 🤣

lerlo Level 8 July 28, 2019

If the sermon was boring sure it would pass the time.

What's the worst that can happen?

I remember a church LOCK IN where the gal that invited me surely would have , the fact we were teens had a lot to do with that though

Why not?
Mus it be an active church or an old church that turned in another thing goes?? During services? with other people inside?
Must it be a cathilic/orthodox/reformed temple or those fairly young neo protestants count?

Absolutely, I don’t have a bucket list but it’s on my fantasy wish list. ???

I can't think of why I would be in a church in the first place, but hypothetically, if I was.... I don't place any importance on the idea of sacrilege so I have no issues with doing it on the alter.

Absolutely. Big building empty a lot of the time. Plus there is always a threat if getting caught but that is what keeps it interesting.

A church is no different than any other public building and I'm very inhibited so the only place I like doing it is in the privacy of my own home

Ha - did that in high school!

I had on the front steps of a church once. I was 17. It was cool and bad ass.

With the right woman, sure, why not. Not just randomly. Wouldn't do that anywhere, I do have morals.

Sure, no reason not to

As long as I didn’t have an audience.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.