Agnostic.com

7 4

Coronavirus forces Silicon Valley to reset its moral compass

[seattletimes.com]

FearlessFly 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Silicon Valley has a 'moral compass'? Since when??? 😂

They're moral compass is as decrepit as ever.
They are really trying to prevent mass disillusionment within America's text culture from causing them unwanted disruption as well as avoiding a public outcry for more government regulation or government-backed competition.

By contrast, a Canadian AI company blue Dot was the first to raise alarms about a possible pandemic.

Technology innovated in line with the needs of the state / general public is plenty viable, It's just not as profitable as they are used to

domos Level 7 Apr 21, 2020

I was able to find it by searching the title. Often several outlets carry the same story.

I can't read the story. The site wants me to sign up for something and I won't do that.

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 20, 2020

'Drather be one of them than a sucker.

Based on past behavior, id imagine theyll pat them selves on the back when the new ventures are "capitalized"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.