Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK 73% Of Inmates At An Ohio Prison Test Positive For Coronavirus : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

And some idiots, like in Florida and Georgia, think it's fine to reopen for business.

😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

North Dakota run by an insane theocrat

I'm glad I don't live in Florida or Georgia

Well to the republican/conservative mind Prisoner are not people, and since lots of them are probably not white they are doubly not people so "problem? what problem?"

what a sad time to be a citizen of this country.

Prisons are a Petri dish

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 21, 2020

So are Senior living complexes and nursing homes. The difference is how the people got there and their general health. Where my mom lives they are only serving one meal a day, delivered to their door (knock and run style). All public areas and gatherings of any kind have been canceled. For singles like my mom, it basically constitutes solitary confinement. If they did that in prison it would be called cruel and unusual punishment! Yet she is paying $1,700 a month for what prisoners (criminals) are getting free.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.