Agnostic.com

35 16

Do you seek out novel experiences or do you stick to known comforts?

I love to try new things. I've always got something new going on. I do wish I was more the type who just focuses in on one thing. I'm all over the place. lol.

Though, I've had such bad experiences with different restaurants, that I tend to stick to what I know when it comes to eating. I've got a handful that I really like and cycle through.

silvereyes 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Remain confused and keep moving, Forward is the intended direction. Be fearless

Some of both

Ill try anything if it seems as though id like it apart from food

Oh definitely try new things.

I guess I do both. I have lots of good old standbys, but like to try new things. I often go down roads that I have never been on, and often, I get lost. I have found some great views, great restaurants, great little shops, great places to explore and hike. I like to load up the car and take off down the road for a week or two. I also like to go where I know the food is good, to shops where I never fail to find something I love, or just stay home with my family and critters.

I tend to be more adventurous when I get the chance to travel. When at home I tend to make smaller experiences more interesting to me at least.

Mostly I stick to the known "path". Every once in a while...

I feel like the point of life is to get as many good stories as you can. Very rarely do good books get written in a character's comfort zone.

I always find the most interesting things when I strike out in a different direction. I don't ever want to stagnate, so I am at least willing to try new things. Sometimes I have to give myself a big nudge though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.