Agnostic.com

32 3

What are your thoughts about the "God of Gaps"? Can these gaps are sufficient to fill in God's existence?
#Godofgaps

Nox28 3 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

G.O.G. ? Reminds me of this old Rick Griffin cartoon:

TO_BY Level 7 May 16, 2020

Which god or gods? Logically, if there are many gaps, then there must be a god/goddess for each of them. As for why the gaps, this must lead to a god of faults, one which perhaps has little experience or skill in creating everything, or lazy. Knocking off work after say six days then taking a 14 billion year (and counting) tea break rather than doing a proper job.
Have you been mis-created by an incompetent deity? Holes in creationism? Then pray toll free to 0800CTHULU...

The gaps are sufficiently wide enough to fill with god or anything else you choose.

Only if your god is getting ever smaller all the time, and is now only a thousandth the size it once was.

If we don't understand something it doesn't mean God did it. Aron Ra made a very good video on this subject. Link is below.

Absolutely not! Just go back in time to see how many times science was able to colse more and more gaps(and still doing so every second!) Religious people remind me of powerless kids who can't provide a better argument so they shout at you:"I hate you! I don't wanna play with you anymore!" Only to go back to believe in their little fairytales!

[katmichels.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.