Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Nancy Pelosi: Trump 'morbidly obese,' shouldn't use hydroxychloroquine

I know Trump will be so pissed off that Nancy Pelosi referred to him as morbidly obese. He may have a massive heart attack from that. Between what she said and the hydroxychloroquine he says he's taking. Pres Trump is a whale of a guy!

barjoe 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IF he's telling the truth (which in itself would be amazing), I hope he takes triple ... quadruple times the regular dosage ! Gobble 'em up you fat lying fuck !

Trump is clinically defined as a fatass. He'd need to pile on another 100lbs to be morbidly obese. .

I’m not a fan of Trump, but I would not say he is morbidly obese.

From what I have read online (have no idea if it is true or not), the Trump family all own stock in the company that makes hydroxychloroquine. He could just be saying he is taking it to get others to buy it.

To his supporters, he’ll still just be “pleasingly plump.”

If I were his doctor I'd give him a Pez and tell him its a special, chewable version just for him.

If you drink enough bleach will it go to your HAIR?

If he weighs less than 325 lbs I will eat a MAGA hat!

@creative51 LOL! Good point!

Whose opinion do you value more Nancy Pelosi or Trump's Doctor?

I'll go with Trump's Doctor:

BD66 Level 8 May 19, 2020

Considering that his doctor has a financial interest in not losing his job?

Let's go with the FDA, which says that this drug should ONLY be used in closely monitored clinical trials when it comes to COVID. Trump isn't in any kind of clinical trial. He refuses to wear a mask or practice social distancing. If he's actually taking this stuff, it's because he thinks it's some kind of prophylactic that will kill COVID before it can infect him; and there's no basis for that. It's not like taking Vitamin C to boost your immune system.

Trump is hoping against hope that this junk turns out to work, so he can boast that he was right all along and he single-handedly saved us all. It's not going to happen, though, since we'll remember that it was his downplaying the risk for 2 solid months that have contributed to over 90,000 needless deaths and climbing.

He weighs more than 234 pounds

Although he's a bit fat, I wouldn't call him morbidly obese. I think she said that because she knew it would enrage him.

@barjoe oh, no, not "a bit fat", I would say well over 300lbs. Easily! And "morbidly obese" refers to waist-to-height ratios as well. Again, waaaaay over the top!

Hell, I weigh 235, 6’ 2”, and I’m just skin and bones. Yeah, he’ll top out at about 340!

@Justme43 hate to have to be the bearer of bad news but with those figures you are obese.

@Moravian Nope! I may be down a few pounds since I haven't weighed in a while. Having had pancreatitis for the last 14 years, my metabolism is all screwed up plus the huge surgical hernias I have across my stomach! I've always be solid but never fat. Oh well, doesn't matter -- Don-Jon is still FAT! 🐷

@Moravian no. Again, it is waist to height ratio! He s on the thinner side

Depends upon his real height. If he is really 6'3", I'd put him at about 280 or 290 pounds. Lots of guys shrink once they hit thir 70's, so if he has shrunk down to about 6', he may be close to 230 to 240 pounds.

@BD66 wait, we are talking about the poster, above, Justme43!
Listen, I am a big girl, 5'8" and over 250, I look pretty svelte next to OrangeIdiot. I am Positive he is well over 300, more like 340..... At 230, I would be Easily 3 sizes less.

@Justme43 Actually I think the BMI scale is a load of nonsense. At 6fi 1" and 203 lbs I am considered to be fat and half way to obese. Donny is certainly obese and close to morbidly obese.
Our own esteemed leader, Boris, after his brush with death is now campaigning against fatness.
Good luck with that.

@Justme43, @AnneWimsey lol. Waist ?. Does he have one.? There is a famous photo of him golfing and it is a wonder that he sees the golf ball, never mind his own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.