Agnostic.com

16 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He needs to be thrown in prison for atleast 20 years.

Anitifa means anti-fascist. It is not pronounced as "anteefa" like so many people do. Trump wants to fool you. In 1944 we had the biggest antifa movement in history going because we were anti-fascist.

Actually it is pronounced that way.

@RavenCT Could be another case of Tanzania (Tanzan-eeh-ya) and (Tanzan-yah.) Many Africans believe they live in the latter state. It used to be Tanzanyika when Hatari was filmed there.

@DenoPenno Oh I'm sure there are people who pronounce it in a different way.

Just get a bunch of geeks arguing gif - versus jif - some fine evening. But newscaster etc - pronounce in the manner above - for the most part.

Good luck finding an antifa leader as it is not an organization and has no membership

g

Take me to your leader!,,,,,,,,,ummm,,,,,,,,,WTF?

@PondartIncbendog It's an ideal not an organization.

@RavenCT I know. We should all identify as "anti-facist".

Ok, I'm in charge here. I admit it. I'm their leader. ...Who are "they"?

@PondartIncbendog I am in favir of faces (with some exceptions)

g

@genessa I meant anti-feces.

@PondartIncbendog what, no ferfilizer? and what about us? shall we explode?

g

Gotta love those "compassionate christians".

What a POS.

Unfortunately, this is normal. In desperate times people form tribes and compete to see who is most deserving of resources. These are desperate times as our resource base is shrinking, a pandemic is present and some leaders (notably one POS idiot) are building up the case for their tribe being the one deserving of rights and resources. This has been a common occurrence throughout history. One reason religion exists is to bolster their tribe and diminish all others.

Everyday there is more of this talk. It seems it comes from so many different angles. Is there no end? The more extremist views are espoused the more convinced I become that certain levels of separation between political and religious lines are what is most logical. Remaining in a constant state of hatred and discord is highly unproductive and disharmonious. If unchecked it will lead to further national disintegration.

If he believes that it should done unto himself as he would want done to others, ...then he should be executed.

Execute those who call for murder, hey, that could work.

I've often thought there really is not a lot of difference among the various religions - the basics are all pretty much the same. For all the Christians rant about Muslims wanting to kill all non believers or even to create an image of Allah equals a death sentence; here we have an ex government official calling on the religious to round up protesters, I presume have the government hold a trial, condemn them and kill them.
The idea of separation of church and state is being destroyed at an alarming rate in this country (IMHO).

A very sad AND dangerous situation.

First it was LGBTQ+ people now it's protesters. Sort of sounds familiar.

Those people as well as the POS in the WH are constantly attempting to find “an enemy” to use as a target for their base of IFS to attack and that will distract from their lack of leadership.

This would be murderous tyrant is the reason the Constitution was written. Limits are placed on the power of the executive branch in charge of enforcing laws to prevent the rights of the individual from being violated - like having them killed. Why American Pastors or Christians would want to listen to or follow someone with such anti-Christian opinions - kill your neighbor rather than love your neoghbor - is beyond my understanding. "Nothing says the love of Christ like calling for a fatwa on your imaginary enemies…" But then, this kind of attitude seems pervasive among certain Christian groups.

You are naive about xtianity. It's never been a "love your fellow humans" religion.

Wow. Uh yeah. Little bit of a delusional puppies and kittens in a meadow view of a religion with a ridiculous amount of blood on its hands.

WHO funds this POS? Just another member of the IFS commandos. Irresponsible Fillers and Spacers! A prime example of ‘Merica Isis! A theocracy in the making! ☠️

What an un-American idiot! 🙄

And they still think they will be let into heaven.

Um, no, this for the simple reason that they are incapable of thinking.

This is a great example of these so called religious leaders!!!

Why is their answer to every thing to subdue, alienate, segregate, and elimination at any cost!!!

Why do they no pray to their god(s) to stop what they do not like or condone, oh that is right their god(s) never answer them!!!

We as a nation and the other countries on this planet are witnessing a clumsy awkward direct take over by wealthy and their corporations, using all out Fascist type command and control over this planet!!!

This lock down, shelter in place orders have us now under their control and under medical house arrest!!!

We are being conditioned to obey without fail out of fear and possibly death!!!

Yes, this Pandemic is real, not to the extent that is being pushed, we are douched 24/7 with facts and numbers which do not add up or are actually factual!!!

Those who are in charge and in leadership positions should Never Never condone these religious leaders, police, and politicians verbally and physically attacking those whose rights are being removed wholesale by their illegal civil actions!!!

Will somebody please give that man a jelly baby to eat? His brain is clearly short of blood glucose for him to issue that sort of excreta from his mouth.

Are you sure giving him a jelly baby is a good idea? even the doctor had better discretion than that. 😋

That's crazy talk... Americans have a right to protest....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.